Shadowmeboy's Escape to the Western Caribbean!

shadowmeboy

Thank you again for your review and pictures. I check at work if you have added more and at night when home.

We are leaving tomorrow for Escape and sent an email to Little French Key asking about the change in pick up area. Thank you again. There is no way I would have gotten into a cab at the pier for LFK if all the material and emails I have read gives the instructions to leave the area.

Ill be reading up until tomorrow night. Thanks so much for all the time you take to take the pictures and post.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Enjoy the trip. Have fun. Wear lots of sunscreen and post pictures when you get back! Glad to be of assistance!

AHHH Moderno's, cant wait to hit that place again on my BA cruise in January! Good Time good people!

I heart Moderno! Glad we were able to enjoy dinner and learn more about each other. It was a pleasure to sail with both you and Maria.We will have to coordinate a cruise together in the future!

Thank you so much for the time and effort you've put into this review. I'm on the Eastern Caribbean Escape routing in early October, counting down the days, and really enjoyed your review.

Enjoy the Escape. Thank you for reading and appreciating it. I want people to be able to use it as a resource in planning their trips. I have used others in my planning, and I want to pay it forward.

Omelettes made an appearance again!

i-CHLb5TL-L.jpg

Along with Waffles

i-GGg57x7-L.jpg

the traditional pancakes

i-jSWr32p-L.jpg

Guess what I got?

No it wasn't an omelette

i-2jSqGKk-L.jpg

After breakfast, the cupcake decorating demonstration was going on.

i-2v9rFrw-L.jpg

i-sTxx2LR-L.jpg

i-zr9ktwb-L.jpg

i-tBTLPD3-L.jpg

we went up and packed most of our stuff, so we could enjoy a mainly stress free afternoon.

Lunch was at Food Republic. We went back because Susan was disappointed due to not feeling well the last time. I was game!

The menu

Sushi Bar

i-fm34xGj-L.jpg

Handhelds

i-p7Z853f-L.jpg

Sharing is Caring!

i-LvXZhp2-L.jpg

Noodles, Rice, Soups, and Dumplings

i-GG6ZdBF-L.jpg

Lunch was at Food Republic. We went back because Susan was disappointed due to not feeling well the last time. I was game!

The menu

Sushi Bar

i-fm34xGj-L.jpg

Handhelds

i-p7Z853f-L.jpg

Sharing is Caring!

i-LvXZhp2-L.jpg

Noodles, Rice, Soups, and Dumplings

i-GG6ZdBF-L.jpg

The hand-helds are the way you place your order at Food Republic? Are there any live servers with whom you can place your order? I am asking because one person in our party has a food allergy and we want to be able to clearly convey that to the staff and cooks.

The hand-helds are the way you place your order at Food Republic? Are there any live servers with whom you can place your order? I am asking because one person in our party has a food allergy and we want to be able to clearly convey that to the staff and cooks.

Yes there are servers around. Talk to them before placing your order. You will still have to order it on the machine though.

Tortellini di Ricotta e Spinaci al Burro Fuso, Salvia e Cuore di Pomodoro

i-kHJ5csm-L.jpg

Linguine Cioppino

i-34WPVPc-L.jpg

Rigatoni Con Polpette

i-2GNBPDF-L.jpg

Vulcano di Capelli d'Angelo alla Sorrentina

i-LVzhxzw-L.jpg

Shrimp Fra Diavolo

i-vPJjWtB-L.jpg

Bistecca Florentina

i-TTc4gLq-L.jpg

Yes there are servers around. Talk to them before placing your order. You will still have to order it on the machine though.

The servers in Food Republic are some of the best on the ship. Just let them know when they seat you. They are happy to check on anything for you and help you order it. (Just returned from our 4th trip on Escape and this is our favorite venue.)

Our Server with my Parents

i-KPVgPNt-L.jpg

a better picture!

i-g9mVCHp-L.jpg

Torta di Cioccolata e Lamponi

i-hfGRWkr-L.jpg

So Mom wanted Souffle. She had a Vanilla Bean Souffle last time she cruised and she wanted it again. Well there is not a vanilla bean souffle on the menu, there is a chocolate and an apple one. Well the Maitre D' in Manhattan Room arranged just for her and us Vanilla Bean Souffle on the last night. So after a extra large meal in La Cucina we all trucked down to Manhattan Room to have our second dessert!

MDR Dessert menu

i-ZsvqCfz-L.jpg

Susan got a Chocolate Panna Cotta

i-MXWWSXg-L.jpg

The Souffle

i-jWdmmD9-L.jpg