Ocean Blue question on the Breakaway

skeeter195

Ocean Blue and the raw bar are connected and have a lot of the same items on their menus. My question is when eating at Ocean Blue can you order something from the raw bar menu as an appetizer and have it included in the Ocean Blue dinner? We will be using an SDP credit and paying the up charge.

I usually eat at the raw bar at least twice each cruise and pay the 7 dollars but this time we are going to eat at Ocean Blue a couple of times and would like a couple of things that are not on the Ocean Blue menu but on the raw bars.

I have only been on the BA once and did not eat at OB or the raw bar. Is there an upcharge for the raw bar, if so how much? We have a 3 night SDP, how would be use that at either place and what would the charges be? Thanks!

I have only been on the BA once and did not eat at OB or the raw bar. Is there an upcharge for the raw bar, if so how much? We have a 3 night SDP, how would be use that at either place and what would the charges be? Thanks!

If you use your SDP, There is a $7 upcharge for the raw bar and $15 upcharge for OB.

If you use your SDP, There is a $7 upcharge for the raw bar and $15 upcharge for OB.

Thank You! Someone suggested going to the raw bar and having unlimited apps, that might be a consideration for one evening of our upcoming cruise.

I've read that Ocean Blue has great lobster rolls at the window at lunchtime. Is there a charge for that?

Yes, there is. I don't remember exactly how much it is though but I'm sure if you Google you can find out.

At Ocean Blue, you can definitely order off both menus. Conversely, you can also order off the OB menu while sitting at the Raw Bar.

As for the lobster rolls (small but delicious!) they were $9.75 on Getaway earlier this year. They come with a small side of thin potato chips.

Tracy