Christmas Cruise

Debs6475

Hi Everyone, my hubby and I will be on the Glory for Christmas, does anyone know if there is a special menu served in the dining room for Christmas Dinner? I have made reservations for the steak house Christmas eve.

Thanks for the help

Hey hey! I haven't cruised at Christmas on Carnival but have cruised on NCL and MSC at Christmas. I love it so so much. I've always had a Christmas dinner/decorations etc.

Here's my favourite things about cruising at Christmas and what to expect on the big day. http://cruisingisntjustforoldpeople.co.uk/?s=Christmas

Hope that helps! :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi Everyone, my hubby and I will be on the Glory for Christmas, does anyone know if there is a special menu served in the dining room for Christmas Dinner? I have made reservations for the steak house Christmas eve.

Thanks for the help

You are better off in the steak house.

We'll be on this same cruise this year. We've cruised Christmas several times and I seem to remember some Christmas type entrees, but I have never gone for the turkey. The Steakhouse is always a great option. Can't go wrong there. The ship is always decorated to the max. Every corner is beautiful. Enjoy.

Thanks for the help

I'm sure there will be special entree for Christmas dinner.

Subscribing to this ! We'll be cruising as well this year for Christmas, but on the Magic. First time for us cruising at Christmas, and just so anxious to be wearing a bathing suit and a Santa hat than a winter coat and boots and on the beach!!