Freedom Questons

We were on Freedom in April and will be on her again in November. We absolutely loved freedom! She was refurbished in late 2015 (I think) I cannot say one bad thing g about her. I do wish they would push back traditional dining from 5:30/8:00 to 6:00/8:30. We prefer early seating but that extra half hour would be nice,.

We have the Freedom booked for our next big family cruise and our late dining time is 8:30. Of course it is not until next summer.

Ourr group of 8 is considering the Frredom for our annual winter cruise.

We have a few questions for past passengers.

- traditional dining times

-show times

- mini golf?

-when was it dry docked and does it look old?

Any additional info that you can share would also be appreciated!

Show times vary from voyage to voyage. Don't worry, they schedule them around your dinner. It just depends on whether they are before or after dinner.

We are booked for the week before Christmas. I saw it mentioned somewhere (not sure where) that the 8pm dining progresses so slowly that it is next to impossible to make it to any of the evening entertainment. Anyone have this issue?

I have sailed on the Freedom several times and I am scheduled to sail on her in November on a b2b cruise. She is an awesome ship. I enjoyed each sailing on her. You and your family will not be disappointed. Enjoy your cruise.

I saw it mentioned somewhere (not sure where) that the 8pm dining progresses so slowly that it is next to impossible to make it to any of the evening entertainment. Anyone have this issue?

It depends on the wait staff and you - if you tell them you need to make a show at a certain time they can make it happen (assuming you don't take 1/2 hour to order). You can finish in 45 min.