Alaska Connoiseur SA8

rowrow

The Princess web site shows that all the SA8 CruiseTours for 2018, cruise first northbound, are all "Sold Out", apart from one in May.

Does that sound reasonable from those of you with previous years experience with such tour? Or maybe a glitch in the Princess system/website.

I can check direct with Princess but their local consultant will probably look at the same website and confirm what's there.

The Princess web site shows that all the SA8 CruiseTours for 2018, cruise first northbound, are all "Sold Out", apart from one in May.

Does that sound reasonable from those of you with previous years experience with such tour? Or maybe a glitch in the Princess system/website.

I can check direct with Princess but their local consultant will probably look at the same website and confirm what's there.

We have done it twice, very popular, sells out fast.

If you find a tour you like, get on a waitlist if they are still taking names for it.

Whether on a waitlist or not, check daily for a cancellation that opens up a place for you and if one appears, book it immediately. If you use a TA, you can transfer the booking to a TA if you make the booking with Princess. Just do not delay in getting that available spot while waiting to be able to contact a TA in the first place.

Perhaps large TAs have blocked them for their own agencies.

Our Sunday travel section often has ads for cruisetours at unbelievable prices (that is...HIGH). I am thinking a TA gets a hefty commission on a Cruisetour sale.