Internet & Claasic drinks package

Geoff&Louise

Will be a first time cruiser on Celebrity Eclipse in September from Southampton.

Re Internet package - whilst expensive at £207 - please could someone let me know if this is for only "one" device, or does it allow say up to "four" devices as I am travelling with my wife?

Re Classic drinks package - does anyone know if this includes speciality coffees at "Café al Bacio & Gelateria", and would you get a better coffee choice if you upgraded to the "Premium Package?

Many thanks for any help / advice that can be given.

Is there anything from the prem non alcoholic package that you cannot get with the classic beverage package? I don't drink alcohol. Don't need the premium water or perrier, but would like the smoothies, juices, coffees, etc. Just trying to figure out if i need to "upgrade"

Celebrity now allows passengers to pay the difference for drinks between the cost and the Classic allowance. Example, Classic allows up to $9. Drink is $12, you would pay $2 plus the gratuity on the difference. If you are not drinkers, it probably wouldn't pay to upgrade. Specialty coffees, teas, juices, bottled water are all included in the classic package. Incidentally, the desserts and pastries at Café al Bacio are free even without any beverage packages. I don't drink the smoothies, so I can't speak to that.

The unlimited internet package only allows one device at a time to be logged in. Discounted packages are often available in sales before your cruise, so keep a lookout for them. Be aware that once on board there are other internet packages available that are not unlimited. Depending on how much you plan to use it onboard you may want to visit the internet café and see what other plans fit your needs. Also, most times, midway through the cruise there are pro-rated internet packages available for lower cost.

The unlimited internet package only allows one device at a time to be logged in. Discounted packages are often available in sales before your cruise, so keep a lookout for them. Be aware that once on board there are other internet packages available that are not unlimited. Depending on how much you plan to use it onboard you may want to visit the internet café and see what other plans fit your needs. Also, most times, midway through the cruise there are pro-rated internet packages available for lower cost.

To my knowledge packages of just-use-when-you-want minutes are no longer available.

On board you can purchase unlimited for 24 consecutive hours for $49 or for one continuous hour for $19.99.

Celebrity now allows passengers to pay the difference for drinks between the cost and the Classic allowance. Example, Classic allows up to $9. Drink is $12, you would pay $2 plus the gratuity on the difference. If you are not drinkers, it probably wouldn't pay to upgrade. Specialty coffees, teas, juices, bottled water are all included in the classic package. Incidentally, the desserts and pastries at Café al Bacio are free even without any beverage packages. I don't drink the smoothies, so I can't speak to that.

Many thanks for the useful tips