Connections Party Registration

PENNST66

Sorry. This new site is frustrating to say the least. Sometimes different browsers work better than others. I've tried Edge,IE, Chrome and Firefox. Before accessing the site I always clear cookies and cache and usually open an incognito window. Sadly, sometimes nothing works as it should.

Do you have to log in repeatedly using an incognito window? My guess is that is part of the problem as the site must be able to write and read cookies while you are logged in, and some private browsing modes prevent writing cookies at all (or mistakenly block "third party cookies" that are really the site's cookies).

Do you have to log in repeatedly using an incognito window? My guess is that is part of the problem as the site must be able to write and read cookies while you are logged in, and some private browsing modes prevent writing cookies at all (or mistakenly block "third party cookies" that are really the site's cookies).

I don't know, but all this cookie talk is making me hungry.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• Haha 1

I sometimes have to log in multiple times even if I'm not using an incognito window and even if I forget to clear cookies and cache. It's seemingly random with no predictability. I log in, then have to log in again, then I am taken to a log in page where I have to do it a third time before it works. And I can find no explanation for the site showing that my cruise leaves from USA after I do finally get into my reservation. Also, once I get in I cannot do anything because it says Please complete primary guest information prior to making changes or Please complete booking prior to making travel arrangements. I've been on the phone directly with IT and they acknowledge that there in nothing my TA or I did incorrectly and they can't fix it. It's been about 4 months. My reservation is paid in full. Everything is here.

I sometimes have to log in multiple times even if I'm not using an incognito window and even if I forget to clear cookies and cache.

It's a very odd set of problems because it doesn't seem to be repeatable, and is very selective as to who has the issue. And some of us haven't seen any problems that we can't explain. I get the multiple log in requests using either incognito mode or when Privacy Badger, a privacy plugin, is active, but that's to be expected.

When I try to register I can put all the info in but when I hit submit it goes to a screen that says how many people are registered. Does this mean I did register or not?

Hate the new website!

Laura

That is what happens with me. I dont get the invitation onboard so obviously it did not work. I just ask guest relations for the time and place and show up!

Contacted Celebrity about the problems everyone has been having with signing up for a connections party! The person who I spoke to has submitted a ticket to fix the link and the web page. She mentioned it should take about a week and she will email me once this is fixed! I will inform you all when the link is repaired so those that need to register can do so! Fair winds and following seas.

It should take about a week..... !

.... four weeks later and it is still not properly fixed!

Works with Chrome but returns incorrect results when searching for ship and sail date...

Partially works with IE but has 2022 as the only date....

Won't work at all with safari

attachment.php?attachmentid=410157&stc=1&d=1503496661

Edited by icsys

• 3 weeks later...

Still not working - pressing submit sends me here:

As of Oct 13 2017 38 guests have already signed up for the Celebrity Cruises/Cruise Critic Party for the cruise sailing on.

*Prices shown in Prices are per person, cruise only, based on double occupancy (unless otherwise specified), in USD and subject to availability.

Governmental taxes and fees are additional. Certain restrictions may apply.

• Like 1

Just to keep everyone posted on the Connections Party which I have been unable to register for this is what I got today! We have been at 43 registered since July! on top of that look at the date Oct 13, 2017 are we not in September? Just letting off a little steam! Hopefully they get this fixed soon before everyone's cruise!

As of Oct 13 2017 43 guests have already signed up for the Celebrity Cruises/Cruise Critic Party for the cruise sailing on.

*Prices shown in Prices are per person, cruise only, based on double occupancy (unless otherwise specified), in USD and subject to availability.

Governmental taxes and fees are additional. Certain restrictions may apply.

Apparently according to another post one way of registering for the Connections Party is if you email celebrityonetouch@celebrity.com and request to be added to the Connections Party List

you will need to add your

Reservation number

Ship

Sail Date

Your Names

Some people have had a confirmation email & some haven't so it is a bit hit & miss but got to be worth a try.