Escape Aug 5rh - 12th - Do you ave questions you want us to answer while on the ship?

kskelley40

Thanks for answering questions. I looked for your answers post, but haven't seen it yet. I just thought of a question that I was hoping you could answer. On the Getaway, if my memory serves me correct, if you are in the Garden Cafe and go to the very aft of the ship, you can go back outside and there are tables there with a bar that is staffed. It was never crowded because no one knew about it. Could you check and see if there is a Garden Cafe Bar in the same place on the Escape? Thanks!

Hey John,

Check out the attachment, it shows a Garden Cafe Bar on Deck 16.

See you on the 16th!!!:cool::tropical-drink:

Ronda

Thanks for answering questions. I looked for your answers post, but haven't seen it yet. I just thought of a question that I was hoping you could answer. On the Getaway, if my memory serves me correct, if you are in the Garden Cafe and go to the very aft of the ship, you can go back outside and there are tables there with a bar that is staffed. It was never crowded because no one knew about it. Could you check and see if there is a Garden Cafe Bar in the same place on the Escape? Thanks!

Pocket-Guide-Escape-092216.pdf