Carnival website challenged

Ocean Cat

No problem on my laptop using Chrome or Explorer and my history was pretty full. But no previous login attempts before today to Carnival since my last cleared history on either.

Sometimes problems with computers arise with "secured" sites off that open with a click off of a unsecured web page, if your clock is out of sync with the security certificate. Make sure your time and date is set correctly or place it auto or network update, clear your history, cookies, and cache and try to login again.

If that fails and you are using the latest edition of Chrome look for the little puzzle piece in the address bar. If there is one the plug-in(s) that make the script &/or graphics run is not being used. Just click on the puzzle piece then hover & click on "run all plug-ins this time" . Later go back to your Internet settings and make sure that Carnival.com has permission to run plug-in(s) all the time.

Sent from my STV100-2 using Forums mobile app

I must be one of the last holdouts that use MS Internet Explorer. :) Perhaps it's time. I do use Nightly/Firefox but only for Cruise Critic since IE was giving me problems. But.... IE does seem to work with Carnival's website with the occasional hiccup.
A lot of people still use IE. Old habits and all. It dominated the browser market for many years and was on so many computers that a ton of people simply continue using it. If you have Windows 10, you can give their newest browser, Edge, a try to see if you like that. There will probably come a time when Microsoft completely discontinues Internet Explorer.

I'm with Marksmom, you guys lost me at Chrome but hopefully my husband can help me. I will try it today,but yesterday I had already reached the limits of my blood pressure using Safari.
Don't let it stress you. Chrome is just another internet browser, like Internet Explorer. IE is owned by Microsoft, Chrome is owned by Google, Safari by Apple, and Firefox by a company called Mozilla. Those are the top four browsers being used. Sometimes when a company creates a website, they don't always make it in such a way that's completely compatible with all of the browsers. So in some cases, it's real buggy trying to use that website with certain browsers and better with others. With Carnival, I think it's a combination of not being completely compatible with certain browsers and also just being a glitchy website in general.