Deluxe Beverage Package - soda machine cup?

batt01

That's annoying I went all week on the Harmony having to remove the cup lid to get the straw. Thanks for that info.

Did your cup come with a straw or you just prefer to use one? None of the cups I have ever had have come with a straw. We used the Starbucks straws on one cruise but usually don't bother.

Would you recommend using this cup on tours off the ship? Or should we bring our Tervis tumblers? I'm just thinking it will be so hot next week in Old San Juan, walking to the fort. I love how my Tervis holds ice.

I would not take the soda cup off the ship, they will leak if not kept upright at all times. I would use what you know works.

Just bought one for our upcoming cruise. After a four day cruise they got SOOOOO gooey from being in the range of sunscreen being sprayed.

Bounce makes paper towels that already have Dawn in them, if you are looking for a lighter option. You can also just make your own by putting some dish soap on a paper towel and stick it in a zip top bag. We just bring a few of our homemade soapy towels and throw them out when done. No need to bring a sponge or use a facecloth (they never leave enough facecloths).