Purchasin The Internet

I'm going on my second ever cruise on Navigator of the Seas at the beginning of March, next year. It's a 9 day Caribbean cruise and I can't wait. I went on a 7 day Alaskan cruise last summer and it was beautiful but I can't wait to leave winter behind and go to the Caribbean! Anyway, I bought the Internet package before going on the Alaskan cruise and got a pretty good deal but I don't remember how close to the cruise I purchased it. I checked the Internet package for this cruise and I have $200 in onboard spending cash so that's nice but I still want to get the best deal that I can. Will there be deals on the Internet the closer to sailing? Last time I think I got something like 30% off but I know they were hyping their new Internet onboard. Do they still offer deals occasionally or does it not really matter when I purchase it?Thanks!! :)

I checked the Internet package for this cruise and I have $200 in onboard spending cash so that's nice but I still want to get the best deal that I can.

This made me think, has anyone reported what happens when you cancel something bought with pre cruise OBC? Do you get it back somehow?

I'm going on my second ever cruise on Navigator of the Seas at the beginning of March, next year. It's a 9 day Caribbean cruise and I can't wait. I went on a 7 day Alaskan cruise last summer and it was beautiful but I can't wait to leave winter behind and go to the Caribbean! Anyway, I bought the Internet package before going on the Alaskan cruise and got a pretty good deal but I don't remember how close to the cruise I purchased it. I checked the Internet package for this cruise and I have $200 in onboard spending cash so that's nice but I still want to get the best deal that I can. Will there be deals on the Internet the closer to sailing? Last time I think I got something like 30% off but I know they were hyping their new Internet onboard. Do they still offer deals occasionally or does it not really matter when I purchase it?Thanks!! :)

Internet and drink package discounts usually happen around 90 days out. Make sure they have your email address, and you might get a notification. I've seen Internet @ 20% off and Internet and a drink package together @ 25% off. If you haven't already, I would join crown & anchor.

Just be aware the availability of discounts is unpredictable.

Enjoy your cruise!

Internet and drink package discounts usually happen around 90 days out. Make sure they have your email address, and you might get a notification. I've seen Internet @ 20% off and Internet and a drink package together @ 25% off. If you haven't already, I would join crown & anchor.

Just be aware the availability of discounts is unpredictable.

Enjoy your cruise!

Thanks! I'm a member of Crown & Anchor. I'll start looking for emails around Christmas. Maybe they'll do a Christmas or New Year's deal!

Join your Roll Call. It's a great way to connect with people who will be on your cruise, plus you have a whole group of people who are watching the website, just chomping at the bit to announce that things are on sale or are available.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=268

Thanks! I'm a member of Crown & Anchor. I'll start looking for emails around Christmas. Maybe they'll do a Christmas or New Year's deal!

Don't count on an email...check your rollcall (as recommended above) or check online yourself. Discounts can come and go quickly at times.