Allure - Embarkation Day, Lunch Options and Dining Package

js

Hi.

We are in regular ocean view balcony cabins on the Allure next August :)

Is our only option to eat lunch on embarkation day in the WJ and Solarium Bistro?

We are a family traveling with about 8 cabins. If we all want to do a few nights specialty,

can I just purchase the three night dining package or does that include the "first night done right".

I don't want the "first night done right" since with so many people, I want to make sure

we are all in the same restaurant together on the same evenings.

Thank you so much!

Hi.

We are in regular ocean view balcony cabins on the Allure next August :)

Is our only option to eat lunch on embarkation day in the WJ and Solarium Bistro?

We are a family traveling with about 8 cabins. If we all want to do a few nights specialty,

can I just purchase the three night dining package or does that include the "first night done right".

I don't want the "first night done right" since with so many people, I want to make sure

we are all in the same restaurant together on the same evenings.

Thank you so much!

You can also eat at Park Café in Central Park, Café Promenade and Sorrentos may be open as well.

As for the dining package, if you purchase the 3 night package, I believe you can choose the nights you want to eat. The FNDR is a separate purchase and is only for boarding night.

Thank you all so much!

I guess JR would be open but you would pay for it, correct?

We are sailing on Deck 6 and plan to utilize JR for breakfast and I guess maybe one night for dinner or lunch.

Is it open for breakfast, lunch and dinner?

Thanks!

As for the dining package, if you purchase the 3 night package, I believe you can choose the nights you want to eat. The FNDR is a separate purchase and is only for boarding night.

One night of the package must be used on night 1 or 2. That info is from the Royal Caribbean website regarding a 3, 4 or 5 night package.

One night of the package must be used on night 1 or 2. That info is from the Royal Caribbean website regarding a 3, 4 or 5 night package.

Thank you for this information. So, if we use on night two, we can all book exactly where we want, correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you for this information. So, if we use on night two, we can all book exactly where we want, correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When you book the 3 night package you have to select night 1 or night 2 and the time. Royal will pick the restaurant. Once on board you may change the restaurant based on availability and you will also make your other 2 reservations.

When you book the 3 night package you have to select night 1 or night 2 and the time. Royal will pick the restaurant. Once on board you may change the restaurant based on availability and you will also make your other 2 reservations.

Thank you. Why does Royal have to choose our restaurant for the first 1-2 night of use? That seems like extra work for everyone and you should just be able to choose what you want. We have five cabins in my family (not including my cousins and their families) it just seems silly that we can't book the restaurant and times we want and an annoying way to begin a vacation trying to change things around and finding times and tables large enough available.

Edited by js