Zenith 5 night Daily sheets

Luckyroot

FINALLY! Thanks to everyone for your patience. I finally got the daily sheets scanned. Please email me, or post here, and I'll email the dailies to you. I have 5 sheets in pdf format, so anyone should be able to read them.

PS: you'll have to excuse Sunday's sheet. I spilled a little coffee on it, and highlighted some things I wanted to attend. I thought I had a clean copy for each day, but couldn't find Sunday's! Oh well, you can see what *I* did my first day at sea! lol

Ruth -- I just received my docs via email -- Is this the usual procedure for Celebrity? I don't like it at all. Also, we are to pick up our luggage tags at the pier and fill them out there. This seems very odd to me. And nowhere in the docs do I see anything about formal night or dress code for any night. What Is the policy on a 5 night cruise?

Dress code for a 5 night cruise is as follows:

Sailaway - Casual

Sea day - Formal

Grand Cayman - Casual

Sea day - Informal

Key West - Casual

I did not get emailed docs so I can't offer any insight. I have read here on cruise critic about them though. Something I read that might help expedite check-in. Print all your info on a label before arriving at the docks, and you can just peel and slap it on the luggage tag.

Ship, cabin number, sail date, and your name/address I think is the info required, but I'm sure someone who's done this before can clarify. Saves time having to write the info over and over if you have several pieces of luggage.

Ruth -- Thanks for your very helpful info. I called our TA and he said he would mail us some luggage tags. The problem for me is that we go to the pier with a bus company (Cruise Connection). When they make their stops, they pick up folks going on different cruise lines. The driver loads the bus according to the luggage tags. So hopefully, all will work out. If not, I will try to implement your tag suggestion and tag my bags before we leave home. Again, thanks.

With some trepidition, we are sailing Feb 6 on Zenith. My only other cruise was 7 years ago, and involved two days of Norwalk virus.

My parents cruise Celebrity all the time, so crossing my fingers. I will e mail you my e mail as I would love to sneak a peak at the dailies!

TIA!

With some trepidition, we are sailing Feb 6 on Zenith. My only other cruise was 7 years ago, and involved two days of Norwalk virus.

My parents cruise Celebrity all the time, so crossing my fingers. I will e mail you my e mail as I would love to sneak a peak at the dailies!

TIA!

Mom I'm going to be on the Feb 6th sailing! There are a very nice group of us, please drop in on the Connections thread and say hello! :)

I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time.....I plan to!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=154230&page=15

Momto5, I am also on the Feb 6th sailing. Ruth is right, we have

a nice group on our ROLL CALL. One of our friends will be turning

50:D great way to spend a birthday!

Come say hello:)

Man I feel SO loved! LOL

I must have sent out 30 emails already. :D

Nita? your mail bounced. I'm going to retry to NMNita (you put mnnita) and see if that works.

Have a great weekend everyone.

it's not the first time I have done that, but I did get it and thanks so much. I am sure I speak for everyone, we really appreciate this: all but DH, he says "you aren't going to waste the cartlidge printing that are you? I didn't answer, just did it.LOL

FINALLY! Thanks to everyone for your patience. I finally got the daily sheets scanned. Please email me, or post here, and I'll email the dailies to you. I have 5 sheets in pdf format, so anyone should be able to read them.

PS: you'll have to excuse Sunday's sheet. I spilled a little coffee on it, and highlighted some things I wanted to attend. I thought I had a clean copy for each day, but couldn't find Sunday's! Oh well, you can see what *I* did my first day at sea! lol

After reading and viewing what you had highlighted I decided you spent time stretching before you played Bingo and then enjoyed the gambling, wine lessons and the free liquor samples. Following that you drank tea and inbetween you played trivia and took time to attend some demonstations including how to make pretty fruit and veggies, how to eat all you want and still lose weight and how to fold napkins. I take it you are either a maid or love to entertain. You like to take the weight off you gain when you drink too much and you drink to hide your gambling addiction. It was also interesting to see you hadn't marked anything for night time. I guess after all you are doing during the day you can barely drag yourself from the dinner table to the cabin for a good nights sleep.NMNita

• 1 month later...

Archived