10:45 Tampa flight

Melbug18

I understand the risk of booking an early fight. I am just curious if anyone on here has tried for a 10:45 flight from Tampa after docking at 8:00 am. I really need to get home early if at all possible and I am trying to calculate the success rate. Please respond if you have actually tried this and let me know if it did or did not work out for you. Thank you for your wisdom.

I live in Tampa and have cruised the Paradise twice. The ship docks @ 8, but it takes another hour at least to clear customs. The earliest I have debarked is 9:30, without FTTF. That would put you at TIA @ 9:50 IF there are no traffic issues or other delays. Security goes pretty quick at TIA so if you have a boarding pass preprinted, you may be able to do it. Good luck and enjoy your stay!

Are you able to get off the ship early ? Diamond, Platinum ,FTTF ? I wouldn't chance it if not. If you do try go to guest services and explain your situation and request early flight debarkation. You're looking for a number 1 luggage tag for your bags.

We made a 9:50am last August coming off the Paradise. The ship docked right about 8am. We are Platinum and got off the ship right behind the Diamonds. I was nervous, but the later flight was twice the price. We took a shot and it worked. I did a review of our Paradise cruise last year including the flight details.

I agree that getting off early is the key but having a no. 1 group for luggage is not the answer(IMO)!

You need to be able to carry your own luggage off and be on shore before that group 1 is called. Having FTTF would be a good idea.

Are you able to get off the ship early ? Diamond, Platinum ,FTTF ? I wouldn't chance it if not. If you do try go to guest services and explain your situation and request early flight debarkation. You're looking for a number 1 luggage tag for your bags.

Self debarkation would be faster that dealing with luggage tags.