Aroma Stone Therapy Massage

Saphire

Today for the very first time, I had a pedicure that included a stone massage. It was wonderful, but it was too brief! The warm stones were amazing. It got me to thinking about our winter cruise. I know they offer a 50 - 75 minute stone therapy back massage, and just wanted to hear input from those that experienced it. Do they let you relax without any sales pitch/chit chat? Did you enjoy it? Thanks!

The hot stone massage is now my treatment of choice at the spa...this past March on Zuiderdam I actually scheduled two: one 50 minute at the beginning of the cruise, and a 90 minute towards the end. It's HEAVEN!

I let them know when completing my intake form at my first spa visit that I do not want any products pitched to me, and so far they have respected that unless I specifically ask about a product.

Today for the very first time, I had a pedicure that included a stone massage. It was wonderful, but it was too brief! The warm stones were amazing. It got me to thinking about our winter cruise. I know they offer a 50 - 75 minute stone therapy back massage, and just wanted to hear input from those that experienced it. Do they let you relax without any sales pitch/chit chat? Did you enjoy it? Thanks!

I'm glad your nail treatment went okay. The salon on the Noordam ruined my fingernails. Six weeks out and my nails still look like wolverines got them.

I do like hot stone massages though. Have not done one on HAL though.