What is the hotel that is directly across from the FLL cruise Port?

Rossbow

I stayed there several years ago and it was very convenient to get to the cruise port. It also had a nice pool and you could walk back to the canals and looks at all the boats. Does anyone know what the hotel name is? You can see the ships from the hotel too.

Thank you

I stayed there several years ago and it was very convenient to get to the cruise port. It also had a nice pool and you could walk back to the canals and looks at all the boats. Does anyone know what the hotel name is? You can see the ships from the hotel too.

Thank you

Marriott Renaissance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina, or Hyatt Pier 66. Ren would be the third choice, it is back a ways. Google Fort Lauderdale and zoom in on the map.

Renaissance is much closer to the port than the Hilton and Hyatt plus it is on 17th a stones throw from the entrance to the port, in fact right across the street.

Ren is only closer to the port entrance. There are streets behind it not boats like the other two. I have been to all three and would bet it is not the one the O.P. is talking about. Hilton Marina has a clear view of the port with no buildings in front of it.

Renaissance is much closer to the port than the Hilton and Hyatt plus it is on 17th a stones throw from the entrance to the port, in fact right across the street.

Ah...both Hilton and Hyatt are right on the water, on the Intercoastal Waterway, at the draw bridge entering into the port area. The Hilton is probably less than 100 yards from the stern of any ship docked at Terminal 2. Ren is further away.

Ren is only closer to the port entrance. There are streets behind it not boats like the other two. I have been to all three and would bet it is not the one the O.P. is talking about. Hilton Marina has a clear view of the port with no buildings in front of it.

Don't want to belittle the point but what do you mean by "back aways"? Albeit the Renaissance is not on the Intercoastal but a very quick walk plus there is the Boatyard right on the water with all the yachts. Nothing close to either the Hyatt or Hilton except what they offer.

15th Street Fisheries is close to Hilton

Edited by mllewis48

Thank you

Did it have a dedicated water taxi stop? That's the Hilton. But when you mention the nice pool, I'd guess the Hyatt. Go to their websites and see if either rings a bell.

Did it have a dedicated water taxi stop? That's the Hilton. But when you mention the nice pool, I'd guess the Hyatt. Go to their websites and see if either rings a bell.

Renaissance has a nice pool also and "when you walk back to the Canal you can see all the boats" doesn't fit the Hyatt or Hilton since the boats are adjacent and not a walk?

The OP never said anything about a "dedicated water taxi stop"?

Renaissance has a nice pool also and "when you walk back to the Canal you can see all the boats" doesn't fit the Hyatt or Hilton since the boats are adjacent and not a walk?

The OP never said anything about a "dedicated water taxi stop"?

Where was it Rossbow?