Norwegian Dawn balcony cabin choices

JimnSuzie

Hi,

We are planning a cruise for next May on the Dawn. We have been on the Dawn before but did not have a balcony cabin. Looking for input on best deck for a balcony. Do not want to be looking down at the lifeboats! I have heard that mid-ship is best as far as movement goes. Any and all help with choices for a balcony cabin would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

Not deck 10 under the cafe.... trust me

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Deck 10 is not under the café. Deck 10 has cabins over it from deck 11 and 10 is a very good choice. Best cabins on deck 10 are on the aft of the ship, but they sell out very quickly.

Hi,

We are planning a cruise for next May on the Dawn. We have been on the Dawn before but did not have a balcony cabin. Looking for input on best deck for a balcony. Do not want to be looking down at the lifeboats! I have heard that mid-ship is best as far as movement goes. Any and all help with choices for a balcony cabin would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

Dawn's lifeboat's are tucked in.

They are Not exposed like the newer ship's.

Sorry, you are correct. We were in 11136. That's what I get when I ask hubby what deck we were on and don't double check[emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were in the same minisuite as you except on the port side and never had a problem with noise but some noise does not bother us. Next cruise we are in one of the four ba balconies on deck 11. We picked it for the larger balcony with the over hang for sun and rain protection. It is also right near the mid elevators. Very convenient. We may have noise and we may not. We will see.