Large balcony rooms on magic

golfer1903

In the picture it looks like these rooms are at the aft corner balconies look large but are the rooms larger also in pics it looks like there next to or connected to stairs?? Is that true and is that noisey

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

We love this room. My parents booked it on the Valor a few years ago and loved it so much that they booked it again for our January cruise on the Dream. There was no noise and we weren't by any stairs that I can remember. Was wonderful having all that balcony space, our entire family of 6 sat out there often. So much room!

I was in cabin 9472, a wrap around balcony on the Magic last year. On that deck (Vista) the wrap around cabins are actually smaller than on the other decks, but I loved it. It was right under the Lido but I never heard anything - it was actually under the aft bar area.

The balcony is completely private, unlike those on lower decks where your balcony is seen by the cabins above it. The way it was situated, it was completely covered so if you want sun, it would be a problem - however, it was wonderful when we went through some rain 3 - 4 times during the week. Not having a couch didn't bother me, but it might bother others.

As far as the stairs - I too was concerned that it may be noisy, but I never heard anything. I wouldn't hesitate to stay in that cabin again.

From $ 979 * Avg pp Selected

Balcony (large balcony)

We designed Carnival Magic balcony staterooms for maximum sea breeze and the most stunning views, and this stateroom features a balcony that's even wider than our standard balcony. Enjoy the extra outdoor space, along with all the standard Carnival stateroom amenities.

thanks but i'm not talking about the wrap around rooms i'm only asking about the above

From $ 979 * Avg pp Selected

Balcony (large balcony)

We designed Carnival Magic balcony staterooms for maximum sea breeze and the most stunning views, and this stateroom features a balcony that's even wider than our standard balcony. Enjoy the extra outdoor space, along with all the standard Carnival stateroom amenities.

thanks but i'm not talking about the wrap around rooms i'm only asking about the above

We have actually booked these balcony rooms several times on several different ships. We LOVE them, especially the extra large balcony space that will fit 2 lounge chairs. The actual room doesn't have a couch in some of them but usually have a chair inside with small table to use. Honestly the layout is different and its so nice to lay in the bed and look out the windows to the ocean. If you choose one on Deck 6 there will be 2 large picture windows in those which gives more open views to the outside. Usually there is a stairwell behind the room (used by staff only), but we have never heard any excess noise because of it. The nice thing is they usually are the same price of a regular balcony on most ships but usually sell out quickly. However noticed on the new ship Vista they charge more and consider them a higher category of a balcony room. If you see one book it quick and give it a try. We have booked them on the Conquest, Sunshine & Magic and enjoyed them all. :D

If you are referring to balconies like 7455, they are what is affectionately known as "l-shaped" on these boards. Some ships have love seats, others do not. The room itself is not larger, but laid out differently. We have stayed in them on the Victory, Conquest and Sunshine and chose them whenever we can.

We find the room to be quieter - the stairs seem not to be used. The hallway as you enter the room is longer with no bathroom across from the closets as in a regular balcony. Instead of the couch and bed perpendicular to the balcony, just the couch is...the desk area ends in the couch. The bed headboard is against the wall the adjoins the stairs so the bed faces out a window. The door is to the left of the window, next to the couch. The bathroom is in the far right corner. The area around the bed is snug, but we love the layout and don't mind; many others have found the room cramped.

But outside, your balcony is twice as long; same depth. There will be a lounger as well as the standard two chairs and the table.

If you want pictures or more information, L-shaped is your key phrase.

I can't recommend L-shaped balcony rooms enough. We booked one on the Upper deck (6) of the liberty last year and LOVED it. The room was very quiet and we really enjoyed having a lounger on the balcony. The configuration is different; as others have noted, but we did not find the space cramped at all!

We loved it so much that we've booked all 4 Upper deck L-shaped balcony cabins on our cruise on the Valor in February.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk