Specialty Dining

DiviAruba

I am confused about the specialty dining packages. Does the money you pay just include being able to go there and then you have to also pay for the meals? Or does the price paid for the package include the meal? Sailing on 14 night Eclipse cruise in November.

The price you pay includes the meal and gratuity. We usually leave an additional small gratuity since the service has always been outstanding. Alcoholic beverages are extra unless you have a beverage package that includes what you order. There are a few items on the menu that are an additional price to the price you've paid, but they are clearly marked and you can have a wonderful meal without ordering any of them.

Thanks for the help. :D

The only pay per item venue is sushi on 5...

We had mixed experiences with the extra cost steaks in Tuscan...As others have said, you have lots of choice without paying extra still...

We love the speciality restaurants on Celebrity, hope you do too!

I am confused about the specialty dining packages. Does the money you pay just include being able to go there and then you have to also pay for the meals? Or does the price paid for the package include the meal? Sailing on 14 night Eclipse cruise in November.

The price includes the meal cost, as well as gratuity. There is a line for "extra" tip if you wish. We do, but it's totally at your own discretion.

Our Filet Mignon in Tuscan was excellent, without having to pay extra.

My wife's was great each times she's had it. I tried the ribeye last time and it was just average, I had a far superior ribeye on carnival for less.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums