Sorrentos dairy free

My wife has never had any problems getting soy milk on board.

Again, great for those who can find dairy free options on Anthem, I am just letting you know my experience in cafe 270. What ship were you on, when was your sailing and which dining venue?

Again, great for those who can find dairy free options on Anthem, I am just letting you know my experience in cafe 270. What ship were you on, when was your sailing and which dining venue?

Were you asking for soy milk or lactose free milk? As I stated she asks for soy milk as lactose free milk is not suitable for most people with a dairy allergy.

As far as what ships, she has found soy milk on every ship in my signature. Dining room, WJ, coffee places and specialty restaurants.

They also say to let them know ahead of time if you are gluten free and the dining venues will be notified....did not happen in my case.

Did you speak to your head waiter in the dining room your first night? They are the ones that usually will take care of everything for you. They will have you order the night before so you can get what you want. They can arrange for gluten free bread to take to the WJ, though Anthem had a lot of gluten free items on our sailings. The gluten free dessert area had lots of choices, the coconut macaroons were delicious!

Did you speak to your head waiter in the dining room your first night? They are the ones that usually will take care of everything for you. They will have you order the night before so you can get what you want. They can arrange for gluten free bread to take to the WJ, though Anthem had a lot of gluten free items on our sailings. The gluten free dessert area had lots of choices, the coconut macaroons were delicious!

We ate at CK or specialty, and it was never a big deal, just wanted to point out that telling special services online is not the same as being onboard :)

Were you asking for soy milk or lactose free milk? As I stated she asks for soy milk as lactose free milk is not suitable for most people with a dairy allergy.

As far as what ships, she has found soy milk on every ship in my signature. Dining room, WJ, coffee places and specialty restaurants.

I did ask for soy milk, and not a big deal as I just didn't eat cereal, and was able to get soy in my specialty coffee.

No Such thing as "Dairy Free Cheese".

Tell your friend to "man-up" for the week........

Congratulations for winning the "Most Ignorant Post of the Year" award.

Or should I have told my DGS at age 3 to just "man up" when he was served bread that had dairy, despite being assured that it did not and had an anaphylactic reaction? Instead of having his father plead with him to " stay with me" and not die should he have said " Just shake it off?"

It's amazing how people feel free to pontificate about things when they absolutely no idea what they're talking about. Of course, the alternative theory is that they are lacking in all human compassion. I'm not sure which category you fall into.

ALLERGIES ARE LIFE-THREATENING CONDITIONS.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• Like 1

I did ask in 270 on Anthem, crew member pointed to where the milk was and said that's all there was. I asked if maybe it was in the kitchen, he went back to ask (that's what he said) and came back and said the only milk onboard was regular, skim and half/half.

We have never had any difficulties getting it for my daughter...have had an occasional awkward waiter but if I later have a word with a head waiter it will be found.

I don't think all venues store it but they can get it.

As someone mentioned earlier get to know head waiter early about needs.

Or should I have told my DGS at age 3 to just "man up" when he was served bread that had dairy, despite being assured that it did not and had an anaphylactic reaction? Instead of having his father plead with him to " stay with me" and not die should he have said " Just shake it off?"

It's amazing how people feel free to pontificate about things when they absolutely no idea what they're talking about. Of course, the alternative theory is that they are lacking in all human compassion. I'm not sure which category you fall into.

Matj2000 is too pigheaded to reply but you hit the nail on the head.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

(y) perfect response

Matj2000 is too pigheaded to reply but you hit the nail on the head.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

There have been several replies to this poster's uncalled for remark on Sept 2 and he has not had the decency to retract it or apologize to those who deal with a dairy allergy or lactose intolerance.

I am surprised that it is sometimes difficult to obtain dairy free milk choices other than soy because there are those who also avoid soy. Almond milk is used by many so should be offered to cruisers especially if they make their request prior to sailing.

Absolutely the cruise line should make sure that cruisers receive accurate information about food ingredients as they relate to allergies and other health issues.

Well stated. I've had a few encounters on cruise critic with people who just don't get it. NewSalt, I appreciate that you took a moment to put in your grain of salt!

To return to the original question, no, there is no "non-dairy" cheese on board.

Best option is a pizza with no cheese.