Do we need to "connect" our reservations? How?

ntourtelotte

Our family of 4 made reservations for a cruise in April. After we made reservations, grandma and grandpa decided to come along with us and made their own reservations. We both have My Time Dining. Is there a way to connect our reservations so that we can be seated together? Will that make a difference or can we just request that? What about embarkation? We are on the Breeze and I think they assign times? How would we request the same times?

I'm sure there are obvious answers to these things, but we've never done this.

Our family of 4 made reservations for a cruise in April. After we made reservations, grandma and grandpa decided to come along with us and made their own reservations. We both have My Time Dining. Is there a way to connect our reservations so that we can be seated together? Will that make a difference or can we just request that? What about embarkation? We are on the Breeze and I think they assign times? How would we request the same times?

I'm sure there are obvious answers to these things, but we've never done this.

You don't need to do anything.

Where do you go to select your arrival time?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Go into your cruise manager. As soon as check-in times are available, you can select yours. If it is important that ever check-in and board together, you will all need the same check-in time or you will all need to arrive at the latest time chosen. You cannot enter the port to check-in earlier than your assigned time.

Sent from my iPad using Forums