What ports can accommodate the Escape?

SSMcruises

Sorry to bring more speculation to these boards - however does anyone know what ports (western) that the Escape can dock at?

The 'usual' Western itinerary is Cozumel, Costa Maya, Roatan and Harvest Caye - however on another posting someone spoke about Jamaica and Grand Cayman. If I remember correctly, GC is a tender port so that should be doable. What about the ports in Jamaica.

We are on a November sailing, and no matter where we end up, it will be a vacation and we will be grateful. I have noticed that while NCL is saying a 'western itinerary' they have not specified the ports - I assume it will be confirmed once NCL is able to confirm.

Escape has a 6 night Western itinerary in April (before she repos to NYC) that includes Nassau, Ocho Rios, Jamaica and George Town, Grand Cayman.

If they don't/can't use the ship's traditional Western itinerary due to port availability, those 3 are certainly an option. Not sure there are many others, though.

This is just a guess on my part, but since all these Mega ships are about the same size, I'd assume they could all fit at the same ports.

Here are already existing ports that these ships are scheduled for

Epic

Great Stirrup Cay (Bahamas); Ocho Rios (Jamaica); GeorgeTown (Grand Cayman); Cozumel (Mexico)

Great Stirrup Cay (Bahamas); Falmouth (Jamaica); George Town(Grand Cayman); Cozumel (Mexico)

Escape

Roatan, Bay Islands (Honduras); Harvest Caye (Belize); CostaMaya (Mexico); Cozumel (Mexico)

Bliss

Nassau (Bahamas); Ocho Rios (Jamaica); George Town (GrandCayman)

Getaway

Roatan, Bay Islands (Honduras); Harvest Caye (Belize); CostaMaya (Mexico); Cozumel (Mexico)

Breakaway

Great Stirrup Cay (Bahamas); Ocho Rios (Jamaica); GeorgeTown (Grand Cayman); Harvest Caye (Belize); Roatan, Bay Islands (Honduras);Cozumel (Mexico)

Sorry to bring more speculation to these boards - however does anyone know what ports (western) that the Escape can dock at?

The 'usual' Western itinerary is Cozumel, Costa Maya, Roatan and Harvest Caye - however on another posting someone spoke about Jamaica and Grand Cayman. If I remember correctly, GC is a tender port so that should be doable. What about the ports in Jamaica.

We are on a November sailing, and no matter where we end up, it will be a vacation and we will be grateful. I have noticed that while NCL is saying a 'western itinerary' they have not specified the ports - I assume it will be confirmed once NCL is able to confirm.

Right now, the Escape does the western Caribbean every other week. For the near future, it will go every week.

Right now, the Escape does the western Caribbean every other week. For the near future, it will go every week.

OP is asking/wondering if it will be the same as the usual western it does every other week or different...and we don't know until they make an announcement.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Any of those ports can accommodate her.