Revised Itineraries - Which would you prefer?

Shayhooper

None of the above. Hoping the Epic on Jan 13th has a better itinerary than these since it is suppose to be Eastern but if not I will still enjoy the cruise. Still not sure why a 7 day cruise with 3 ports is being changed to 4 ports. Oh well, if 4 ports then will have the ship all to ourselves when every one goes ashore.:D

Agree 100%. One reason (amongst others) why we stay away from Western itineraries is the number of ports. We will stay on the ship as well (or possibly cancel and rebook a better itinerary). Personally, I'd like to see something like the Bermuda cruises - one stop and stay for a couple of days to really explore the island.

#2 is a common itinerary that you can find ships going to several times a week. I'm not sure why some think it is so exotic, my last 3 have been that variation and we did everything we could this time for something different.

From the options listed, #2 is preferable for a W Caribbean itinerary. You must like it too or your last 3 wouldn't have been there. js

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

#2 without a doubt.

Roatan is still one of my favourite ports in the region. The Honduran people are just so lovely and welcoming.

As to the other options Grand Cayman is also nice but tenders are such a pain so I like to avoid them when I can. The Bahamas are not very interesting at all. Jamaica is beautiful but not the most friendly.

OK, so if you had to rank itineraries, which would you prefer and why? Below appear to be the options based on how Escape's itineraries have been changed through December.

1. Falmouth, Grand Cayman, GSC, and Cozumel

2. Roatan, Harvest Caye, Costa Maya, Cozumel

3. Falmouth, Grand Cayman, Costa Maya, and GSC

4. Falmouth, Grand Cayman, GSC, and Nausau

As an over planner, I'm anxiously waiting to see where Epic will be going on my Jan 13th cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums