On board credit P&O

NIRobin

hi

Heading off with P&O very soon and checking all my documents but can't seem to find where it notes my on board credit.

At the time of booking it was £750 but I can't seem to see it now on my documents

Can anyone direct me as I am now worried it has disappeared

hi

Heading off with P&O very soon and checking all my documents but can't seem to find where it notes my on board credit.

At the time of booking it was £750 but I can't seem to see it now on my documents

Can anyone direct me as I am now worried it has disappeared

Check your cruise personaliser or if booked through a TA get them to chase it up.

D+

I just checked my Personaliser and it not shown there but it is on the booking confirmation that I received by Email.

The booking confirmation that you receive via email immediately after booking is the ONLY place that OBC appears (same for the price you have paid, whether you have free parking etc). These are never shown on the Cruise Personaliser. I always take the booking confirmation with me and ask for a copy of our on board account a couple of days in, so that I can double check and query it if there is an error, although it has always been correct.

The booking confirmation that you receive via email immediately after booking is the ONLY place that OBC appears (same for the price you have paid, whether you have free parking etc). These are never shown on the Cruise Personaliser. I always take the booking confirmation with me and ask for a copy of our on board account a couple of days in, so that I can double check and query it if there is an error, although it has always been correct.

I always check everything and print the cruiselines confirmation regardless of which company we are using.

This is my proof and never had a problem to date.

I have never thought of printing the confirmation off, perhaps I am naive since it never occurred to me that the OBC May not appear on my board account. I do have access to my email on both my tablet and my phone so if I had problem I could access the confirmation. I may now consider downloading the confirmation to my tablet and/or phone so that I don't have to get access to my mail using P&O internet if there is a problem.

I have never thought of printing the confirmation off, perhaps I am naive since it never occurred to me that the OBC May not appear on my board account. I do have access to my email on both my tablet and my phone so if I had problem I could access the confirmation. I may now consider downloading the confirmation to my tablet and/or phone so that I don't have to get access to my mail using P&O internet if there is a problem.

That is a good idea.

If you have proof always bring it with you in case of a dispute even more so now with the Adonia fiasco and P&O disrespect to passengers.

My TA always sends me a paper copy of the P&O invoice confirming the cruise, which cabin, OBC etc. as well as the TA's own confirmation so I always make sure I take the P&O invoice with me stating the amount of OBC. We also get confirmation of the Shareholders' Credit which we also take, obviously only applicable if you are a Shareholdeer.

My TA always sends me a paper copy of the P&O invoice confirming the cruise, which cabin, OBC etc. as well as the TA's own confirmation so I always make sure I take the P&O invoice with me stating the amount of OBC. We also get confirmation of the Shareholders' Credit which we also take, obviously only applicable if you are a Shareholdeer.

If you book with a TA that is their responsibility to make your booking go smoothly and supply you with documents to prove what you have paid for.

Mine tells you to check all your paperwork and if anything is wrong to contact them straight away.

I know not everyone is good at cruise planning but these posts are extremely helpful to have a stress free booking and cruise experience.