New Itinerary email.

cruisingfor 30

Coming from NYC, would Gem have enough time to do a western or a southern?

I was wondering the same thing. Don't think a Western would work in 10 days but I think a southern would with maybe eliminating 1 port instead of doing all 4. I would be in favor of that. Just really don't want to do Florida ports and Bahamas. I'm also worried that if we keep the same itinerary, what excursions are going to be possible. And if we don't do the same ports, how crowded will all the other ports be. The more I think about it, the more my head hurts! I so need a vacation from thinking about vacation!!

When I logged on ncl.com my itinerary has changed on April 7 2018 sailing from Eastern Caribbean to Western Caribbean and these ports of call. Not got an email yet though.

Falmouth, Jamaica

George Town, Grand Cayman

Costa Maya, Mexico

Nassau, Bahamas

I was wondering the same thing. Don't think a Western would work in 10 days but I think a southern would with maybe eliminating 1 port instead of doing all 4. I would be in favor of that. Just really don't want to do Florida ports and Bahamas. I'm also worried that if we keep the same itinerary, what excursions are going to be possible. And if we don't do the same ports, how crowded will all the other ports be. The more I think about it, the more my head hurts! I so need a vacation from thinking about vacation!!

i was thinking the same thing wouldn't mind an extra sea day if we had good islands to go to! we are leaving in 33 days and still nothing! my head hurts too!:(

As of today it still shows STT, SXM and Tortola. I suspect that they haven't made any changes yet because they are waiting to see how the islands recover.

So how come none of the other ships are "waiting to see how the islands recover"?

It seems the Gem is the only ship that does not have an updated itinerary for any of its sailings.

If your sister is on the same sailing same ship same date same deck and has already received the email just have her send you a copy! It is not hard, all she has to do is use the forward function!

Really, I'm glad you told me how to do that! My concern is why I was not notified directly by NCL as a paying passenger. Just goes to show the continuing lack of communication by NCL.

There are all kinds of reasons that email can be lost or not delivered. You should not assume that NCL never sent it. In fact, your sister getting her email is evidence that they indeed did send out the emails.
I agree, and if the poster booked through a TA it is possible the communication will go through the TA and not come directly from NCL.

Did you look in your spam? I had an email from NCL in there

Yes I did, nothing. Even checked my deleted/trashed to see if I missed it. Oh well. Looks like I'm going to cancel. Book an all inclusive vacation somewhere warm, unharmed by hurricanes. Will cruise again sometime in the future, but with too many uncertainties, now is not the time for me. Hope all your cruises turn out wonderful and warm and carefree. I especially feel your frustration for those of you with unclear itineraries who have no option but to wait and see.