Change to 3forFree?

parentsof5

I just checked prices on our cruise next May to AK, and they had gone down again. WooHoo!! However, the prices for aft, forward, etc in the same category were all different, not reflecting the one low price in that category. Or did the 3 for Free end, can't recall the dates, but thought it was awhile longer and thought I saw it on the Princess page when I first went to it this morning. (**Double checked this, and it is on sale for another monthish.)

I asked, but the rep didn't know why they were different. She did recognize this isn't how the sale had been working.

Will keep an eye on it, as we could save a little more if prices are not reflecting 3 for Free as they should.

Edited by parentsof5

Prices for our June Alaska cruise dropped by $200pp recently, which saved us $800 (yay!). Prices are still showing the same for all balcony cabin locations (at least on our cruise). And the 3 for Free is good until November 16th.

I don't know why your cruise shows varying prices by cabin location, it might have to do with inventory. It definitely pays to keep an eye on pricing for your cruise...you never know when prices can drop.

Prices for our June Alaska cruise dropped by $200pp recently, which saved us $800 (yay!). Prices are still showing the same for all balcony cabin locations (at least on our cruise). And the 3 for Free is good until November 16th.

I don't know why your cruise shows varying prices by cabin location, it might have to do with inventory. It definitely pays to keep an eye on pricing for your cruise...you never know when prices can drop.

Like you Our fare dropped for the 6-25-18 Alaskan cruise on the Grand. Taken into the account that we also were charged regular balcony for a premium balcony on the 3 for free we saved for two people a total of $570 in addition to the other perks.

We had that last price drop of almost $200 pp. That was a few weeks ago, and all cabins were listed at the same price. When I called for the price drop, we still get the 3 for free other perks, and our price did drop another approx. $130. Weird none of them are showing the every cabin for the lowest price in the category part of the 3 any longer. There are a couple of sold out sections for a category, but not huge areas. Not a huge deal at this point for the cabin we want. Interesting to know others are still showing the pricing piece of the sale.

No price drop for our June 2018 cruise booked a month ago with 3 for Free.

Based on this terms statement, wonder if some categories are now unavailable which happens with limited availability offers.

"Fares apply to minimum lead-in categories on a space-available basis at time of booking. Fares for other categories may vary".