Question re: Showtime

Evkalyn

How long do the shows usually last? And how far in advance do you need to show up to get seats? Trying to coordinate dinner planning. Thanks.

Don't really know your ship so here are some general guidelines. Most ships have a theater plus a show lunge which is either the Vista Lounge or Explorer's Lounge. Not all ships have the Steven Swartz shows.

Theater production shows are normally about 35/40 mins long. Guest entertainers such as singers and comics are normally around 45mins+. Steven Swartz's Magic To Do and Born to Dance are just under 1 hour long.

For the 8pm time frame shows you need to show up at least 30 mins early to get a decent seat. For the Steven Swartz shows about 45 mins early. For guest entertainers in the theater around 20 mins early. For guest entertainers in other show lounges like the Vista Lounge or Explorer's Lounge around 30 mins early. For the late show you don't have to show up as early.

Thanks. We'll be on the Regal. I was referring to the shows in the Princess Theater at 8 and 10. So you think those are about an 45 min -1 hour and you need to arrive 30 minutes before for the 8PM show and 15 mins before the 10PM?

From my experience on Regal on three different cruises, there will be plenty of late show seats right up until curtain time although you will probably have to sit off on the side. Lots of reasonably good seats went begging close to the stage.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk