"Groups" you've cruised with...

Alex P. Keaton

Rumor has it that there is going to be a group of abouot 160 (and climbing)Sinners that are going to be on the Conquest in October. ;) :D

I've heard that rumor also.:D

On our S&S 1 cruise, there was a DJ/Radio station group. I think we had more people in our group than they did.:p

My husband went on a cruise with his friends (before we were married) and found out there were 1,000 Jehovah's Witnesses aboard. He said he didnt have a problem with it even though a few of them were trying to evangelize them but they didnt drink, smoke, gamble or for the most part of them, socialize with others that weren't of their faith.

I said that was too bad. One of the best parts of cruising is meeting people.

On our last cruise we had a DJ convention on the ship as well as a Corporate Gothic group (that was a little different!)

What other "groups" have joined you on past cruises? The good, the bad, the ugly....

Alex, when was your cruise?

I just returned from the ProDJ.com East Coast DJ Cruise on the Carnival Imagination 11/12-11/17/05. 100 professional DJ's on one ship = PARTY TIME!!!!

LA Firefighters? Dang! Why don't I ever get that lucky?! ;)

I was on the Glory in April '04. I knew that my company was laying folks off back home - and I was fairly certain that I was one of the folks getting the axe. The company was laying off 200 in my office - and 200 in another office because of some illegal accounting by one of the companies that my company owned. Darned if the part of the company that had caused all the heartache - and layoffs - for our division wasn't having a celebration cruise on the freakin' ship!!! 250 of the *&^)%#@ who cost me my job. That was 'interesting'. (And, yes, I did get laid off...which was a goooood thing in the end!)

btw - I was "lucky" enough to experience a Panamanian reunion cruise on the Paradise several years ago. Several of them got put off the ship for smoking. I was about ready to take up smoking in hopes of escaping the ship myself! :)

My Christain Grand Parents tell of going on a cruise during Christmas (30 years ago) and a very large percentage of the ship's passengers were New York Jewish people on vacation... they thought it might be because they don't celebrate Christmas and what a perfect time for vacation.

Today, they would be overwhelmed with all the kids on board during Christmas... of all faiths. :eek:

Archived