D+ question

Bought time you got off your @ss and booked another cruise.

No coupon books any more. (paper in your cabin explaining what benefits are preloaded on your seapass card) I see now that I'm diamond you are pointing out you are still better than me! :evilsmile:

Bought time you got off your @ss and booked another cruise.

No coupon books any more. (paper in your cabin explaining what benefits are preloaded on your seapass card) I see now that I'm diamond you are pointing out you are still better than me! :evilsmile:

But no Loft Suite upgrade this time. We are doing Freedom 8 night Nov 11...... only a few weeks away (and I never do last minute cruises). But someone did save an aft balcony (with those nice loungers) for us....

Thank you. The wording on the Internet is confusing. Is it saying you have to pick 2 days for use. Or can you take a few minutes each day for a total of 48 hours use for the cruise?

You will have 2 continuous 24-hour periods of free internet. Those two periods don't have to be consecutive.

But no Loft Suite upgrade this time. We are doing Freedom 8 night Nov 11...... only a few weeks away (and I never do last minute cruises). But someone did save an aft balcony (with those nice loungers) for us....

Is that Freedom's first cruise back after her Trans Atlantic? Ginny from our Alllure cruise is on that trans atlantic.

I did find a picture of one of those aft balconies on Freedom from our 2015 cruise.

leavingcaymen.jpg

Thank you. The wording on the Internet is confusing. Is it saying you have to pick 2 days for use. Or can you take a few minutes each day for a total of 48 hours use for the cruise?

Bob explained it pretty well, I'll add in that this is one place Royal's IT did a good job, its really easy to sign up for and get the free access.

Is that Freedom's first cruise back after her Trans Atlantic? Ginny from our Alllure cruise is on that trans atlantic.

I did find a picture of one of those aft balconies on Freedom from our 2015 cruise.

leavingcaymen.jpg

Check out our balcony, Katie! Bill, what was the date of our Allure sailing?

You will have 2 continuous 24-hour periods of free internet. Those two periods don't have to be consecutive.

I just got off a cruise and when I signed up for the Internet it said I could only use the coupon once and gave me some choices. I also noticed that Internet offers seem to vary based on the itinerary too. On our B2B, the segment from Vancouver to Honolulu (11 nights) had fewer options. I want to say that they had only 24 hours and full voyage (I could be wrong). On the cruise from Honolulu to Sydney (18 nights) they had 1, 3, 5, 7 days and full voyage. Our Diamond Plus credit was equal to 3 consecutive days on the surf only package ($39.99). Contrary to the message at signup, can you use the coupon to sign up more than once? I got the same message about using the coupon once when signing up for the Internet on the Liberty back in April and the choices were the same as Vancouver to Honolulu.

I really like the 8 nighter that Freedom is doing. We did it this past March and will be again this coming April. And, yes, it is time to lose that NOOTS designation. Those Oasis beasts are part of the family now. I fell in love with the Aqua Theater. Doing Allure in February.:D

I really like the 8 nighter that Freedom is doing. We did it this past March and will be again this coming April. And, yes, it is time to lose that NOOTS designation. Those Oasis beasts are part of the family now. I fell in love with the Aqua Theater. Doing Allure in February.:D

I think it looks like a good cruise. Not sure whether Island hurricane damage will still be necessitating port changes by our cruise or not.

Katie and I really did enjoy Allure. Just haven’t been on CC for several years so haven’t changed anything on here.... lol. Kinda nice to be back and still see old friends here. :)

Lol.... yes, Bill. Katie and I are at it again. Taking Courtney with us for her first cruise. Mother/daughter time before the 🍟 head to the West Coast.

And,yes, it’s way past about time! :')

I just now got it. FRIES! :')

Haha she's so funny. She actually does it so much she's now pronouncing my last name wrong :') although now the cruise is up in the air due to her breaking her arm last night :loudcry:

You're good at ratting out your Mom, what did she do this time?

You're good at ratting out your Mom, what did she do this time?

She is quite the squealer isn’t she?!?!

I was here in Pensacola for Courtney’s first birthday. Tried to step over the baby gate instead of going around. Caught my back foot and went down landing on my right arm. Fractured the humerus. Sigh......

Hi Katie and Linda.

I can't believe I passed this thread for a week! Surely her arm will be cruiseable in another 2-3 weeks??? You will love the aft balcony on the Freedom.

JC

Hi, jc! Yes, a last minute cruise for some mother-daughter-granddaughter time. We are waiting to see how I do before deciding to go ahead and cruise or not. Can’t believe this is the first time I ever got the cruise insurance. Was thinking about the baby when a look it. Lol.....

She is quite the squealer isn’t she?!?!

I was here in Pensacola for Courtney’s first birthday. Tried to step over the baby gate instead of going around. Caught my back foot and went down landing on my right arm. Fractured the humerus. Sigh......

Well, at least there are no zip lines on Freedom that you will have to miss out, like our friend Lisa had to back on Allure . Maybe with painpills and a few drinks that aft balcony will be real relaxing.