Spray glitter

SoftballMom8

There is a reason Steiner's Salons aboard Carnival ships don't offer glitter hairspray services: Carnival doesn't want to clean up the mess.

Like I said, if Carnival allows it, do it! If they don't allow it then don't! But CC people saying not to do it for their own personal likes and dislikes is rude! I don't like allot of things, but others do and I don't expect them to not do it because I don't like it! It's a free world and if she is following the rules of Carnival, then nothing else matters :P

Like I said, if Carnival allows it, do it! If they don't allow it then don't! But CC people saying not to do it for their own personal likes and dislikes is rude! I don't like allot of things, but others do and I don't expect them to not do it because I don't like it! It's a free world and if she is following the rules of Carnival, then nothing else matters :P

Save the whales, Debbie :cool:

They have allowed it for years now :D Op don't let the negative Nancy's put a damper on your parade. :') . After all the stewards have cut back on cleaning twice a day so they have a little more time for a little glitter clean up :cool: even if there was just a little here and there.

Edited by BoDidly

Do you think that by sailing on a premium line there will be no (or less) "I want what I want when I want it" type people? Just curious. My husband and I have spent plenty and gone to 5 star resorts, staying in a penthouse suite, and still saw plenty of people with entitlement attitudes. Sometimes that happens even more often when "premium" services are involved.

Of course I do not see wanting to spray a little glitter in your hair as being thoughtless. As longs as you do it in a careful manner and wipe up any over spray there should not be an issue. At least not one of the magnitude that posters are making it out to be here.

Last five star we visited there was a fellow at the entrance clipping his toenails and smoking his cigarette . Very good point.

You know, this is why I sometimes throw my hands up in disgust with fellow cruisers. It's why I'm looking more and more at premium lines. It seems like we as a society have given up on thoughtfulness, consideration, pleasantness and congeniality. We must shoulder our way through life, pushing past our fellow man in the search for whatever pleases us. Screw whoever it affects, "I want what I want when I want it."

Unfortunately this is the now the norm in our society...no need to wonder why these days....sigh

While I am not a fan of the 'I want what I want' mentality, I don't really see a problem with glitter hairspray, if that is what you are referring to.

Glitter hairspray operates just like regular hairspray, so there's not going to be any more mess or overspray as there would be in any other cabin where people are using hairspray. It propels a very fine glitter inside the spray.

If that's not what we're talking about...then yeah I vote for no regular glitter or spray craft glitter.

I was talking about the hair spray glitter

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Forums mobile app