Cafe Select Coffee Card Question

i am on a b2b on the Freedom starting November 5. If I purchase the Cafe Select Coffee Card on the first cruise and don't use all 15 coffees, can I use that card on my second cruise?

TIA

My cabinmate on the Radiance had no problem doing just that. 😊

i am on a b2b on the Freedom starting November 5. If I purchase the Cafe Select Coffee Card on the first cruise and don't use all 15 coffees, can I use that card on my second cruise?

TIA

I would definitely ask when you get onboard. When I was on the Oasis in June they punched the card but then also had me slide my seapass card. I think they only had me slide my card in case I wanted to add extra gratuity.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was onboard Allure earlier this month with extra punches left on my card on the last day. The barista at Cafe Promenade specifically said to keep my card as the punches are good on my next cruise. So, I think it will be good to go for your B2B

I was onboard Allure earlier this month with extra punches left on my card on the last day. The barista at Cafe Promenade specifically said to keep my card as the punches are good on my next cruise. So, I think it will be good to go for your B2B

Can we use that card for the Starbucks coffee on the Allure ?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forums

One thing to be careful about with the Coffee Card is whether they punch based on numbers of shots of espresso or per drink. Different ships do it differently. If they do it by espresso shot it isn't worth it because a medium or large drink will cost you two punches/ drink (unless you ask them to only put one shot). So just be aware of it and ask (there's no cost savings by purchasing it on the cruise planner - same price as purchasing on board).

When I purchased the card before our May Med cruise on Brilliance, it specifically said that it was usable on any ship.

Be warned, the website said that it was a punch "per drink". But when I was on board, they wanted to punch it up to three times for a large latte! I had a screen shot from the web site when I purchased which clearly said "drink", not "shot" so I emailed and RCL refunded my full purchase price.

I hope that by now, the ships are handling this better and taking only one punch per drink. Otherwise it is not worth the money.

When I purchased the card before our May Med cruise on Brilliance, it specifically said that it was usable on any ship.

Be warned, the website said that it was a punch "per drink". But when I was on board, they wanted to punch it up to three times for a large latte! I had a screen shot from the web site when I purchased which clearly said "drink", not "shot" so I emailed and RCL refunded my full purchase price.

I hope that by now, the ships are handling this better and taking only one punch per drink. Otherwise it is not worth the money.

When I was on the Oasis in June, I ordered drinks with extra shots and they only used one punch. :)