Escape/Live/Solo/Halloween '17

sid_9169

Yesterday was the first cruise day ever that I did not have even one single alcoholic beverage. I spent a lot of time in Vibe, and Bong was great, and entertaining as usual. I just wish that I had felt better. The crowd was fun, but I was just not up to it. I'm really hoping that things go much better in four weeks.

Sent from my Space Phone 9169...

That totally sucks! Hope you feel better soon and will enjoy your trip in four weeks!

Thank you both... I'm finally starting to feel a bit better today, and hoping for a great cruise in 26 days!

Hang in there my friend. Feel better :) Thanks for review :)

That totally sucks! Hope you feel better soon and will enjoy your trip in four weeks!

Thanks, POA1... Now that I'm back I'll have to finish reading your review.

Glad to hear that you were able to get a Toro Toro in Food Republic. Sadly it sounds like that one drink used up a huge chunk of good luck. ;)

Hope you feel better soon! Thanks for the review.

I'm going to try and knock out a quick segment with my free internet minutes... The cruise critic meet and greet was pretty packed... I suspect that only about 10 percent of the participants were CC members, as it was mostly set up on the "other site"

Lunch was at Food Republic. POA1 recently reported that they were unable to order the Toro Toro under the beverage package, but maybe they just liked the cut of my jib, as I had no problem ordering it...

c3bd75a985648d2b2a2c327ed3a2798e.jpg

Catching the rays at Vibe...

84854358ebcf56a987cfeccf7c294d72.jpg

A little cloudy out, but much better than yesterday...

f1a309233234d5382ed5fa9c82ea0c35.jpg

Also, the Carnival minnow has been following us this whole time...

dcf6ae30b149b8aa40ea44709af1fccf.jpg

I'm no cruise life Rick, but here's my outfit of the day, which has been enjoyed by many so far...

5a90092059db990fb83317547590f5a8.jpg

Sent from my Space Phone 9169...

Sorry you got sick on your cruise, and glad you are feeling better! The lobster mac and cheese looked terrible! And I love the Rocketman shirt! What is the "other site" referenced here? I have seen that reference before, but can't find other cruise boards. I know you can't name it, but can you give a clue?

"The other site" is the large social media site, not a cruising website at all...

Sorry you got sick on your cruise, and glad you are feeling better! The lobster mac and cheese looked terrible! And I love the Rocketman shirt! What is the "other site" referenced here? I have seen that reference before, but can't find other cruise boards. I know you can't name it, but can you give a clue?

I guess I will give it another try, and hoping for much better circumstances... (Or, at the very least, not to be sick the whole time...)

Those are the same ports I'm going to in Feb on the Escape. Will you live blog this trip as well? Hope it's better for you this time!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk