Pre Paid Gratuity

momrox1

How often does Princes run their Pre Paid (or complimentary) Gratuity program? Is there any rhyme or reason? I'm wanting to book the Royal for January under this promo but I notice it's one of the ships that the price keeps dropping on...so even though the promo is now until Oct 31 I wonder if I am better off waiting and they will have the promo again....thanks for any input...

If you're talking this January, book now if you want the 3-for-Free promo with free gratuities. They usually won't offer back-to-back free gratuities promotions from what I've seen. January cruises are usually the cheapest cruises out of the whole year so you need to weigh what is more important to you - more discounts on the price or the free grats.

The current promo for some cruises has low prices and free grats. It expires Oct 31st. Doubtful any promos will be run for the Royal's Jan. 19th and 29th cruises after this. Final payments for these are very close. You can book now and get the $135 to $155 per person in free grats or wait to see if there are any last min. low fares. It is your choice. Don't count on what may happen, count on what is.