Does the floor you book impact how they exit on port days?

1STTIMEATSEA

On our first cruise, we booked a cove balcony. My husband would like to try a balcony on deck 8. We are thinking of Rotan, Belize, and Cozumel. Does the floor you book impact how they exit on port days? Belize is a tender port. We are thinking of reserving Faster to the Fun.

I strongly suggust that you take a tour at these ports. After the small shopping area you really don't want to wonder alone in Hondouras and Belize. If you snorkle, this is a very good place to do that or ziplining. Tours get tendered first. Cozumel has many interesting shops to wonder around. Have fun.:D

On our first cruise, we booked a cove balcony. My husband would like to try a balcony on deck 8. We are thinking of Rotan, Belize, and Cozumel. Does the floor you book impact how they exit on port days? Belize is a tender port. We are thinking of reserving Faster to the Fun.

Well it’s definitely easier to get back to a Cove than Deck 8 if you get back to the ship during peak time or during the Tenders.

In terms of exit, one of the things we liked about the Cove was stopping back at the room after breakfast for our shore stuff. Not really an issue if you are Lido deck breakfast people, but definitely much easier to do MDR breakfast from a Cove.

Generally speaking getting on or off the ship is much easier from the lower decks, but for everything else usually the upper decks are better. The thing about getting on or off the ship is that’s usually when the elevators are most crowded. Walking down the stairs, not a big deal for most, walking up 7 or 8 floors after a long hot port day is the bigger issue to consider.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Not at all.

Not at all. I’ve seen people from all decks get off at the same time. I usually take my good old time. I do to the sit down breakfast and then relax a little and wait for majority of the people to leave. Then when I exit it’s quick and easy and fast. If you go to early you will wait in line for awhile to exit

Sent from my iPhone using Forums