Princess on time record

Maine76

How is Princess cruises on arriving in port on time and planting your feet on the pier? Specifically Skagway and Ketchican. We're thinking of going with excursions other than offered by the cruise line. Ship is suppose to dock at 7am and tour starts at 8:30am Can we make it, but with some time to spare.

Thanks

Base on our previous experience, we did not encounter docking delay in Alaska ports. It was on the month of May and had intermittent rain/showers in port.

You can also post on the general Princess Cruise Forum for others’ experiences.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Unless there is a significant weather issue, ship malfunction or you are tendering, I wouldn't worry about it. It can happen but I doubt it. I have never been late with any of my Princess cruises in Alaska.

I would just check with your vendor that they will reschedule you later in the day if you are late or refund your money if you don't dock on time. Most Alaskan tour vendors are pretty good about working with you. They are used to working with cruisers

Not sure which tour you are on but there maybe others on your ship that are also on the tour.

If you are planning to go with Princess Tours I really would have no worries whether you dock precisely on time or if there is a delay. If there is a delay they tours will wait for you so no worries.

Keith

They are not.