Indy Guarantee balcony assigned

Hi:

I went with a Guarantee balcony for December 2, 2017 sailing and got assigned 1545 which is under the fitness spa. Location is fine, but wondering if there would be noise from the spa does anyone know. We were told we could change cabins if others are available. Just wondering about the noise as we are happy with the location. Thanks for any input.

We had a similar situation with a Celebrity guarantee. Look at the deck plans. With Celebrity we were able to see that we were under the gym, and were able to move to the other side of the ship to be under the spa treatment rooms. No issues with the spa - the fitness center is another thing.

Good luck

M

Hi:

I went with a Guarantee balcony for December 2, 2017 sailing and got assigned 1545 which is under the fitness spa. Location is fine, but wondering if there would be noise from the spa does anyone know. We were told we could change cabins if others are available. Just wondering about the noise as we are happy with the location. Thanks for any input.

I'd try to change to a stateroom on deck 9, to avoid potential noise from the pool deck.

Hi:

I'd try to change to a stateroom on deck 9, to avoid potential noise from the pool deck.

Hi:

There is no 1545. ��

And balcony cabins are even numbers.