Discount for B2B

ChrisJH

We've always received the B2B discount, onboard booking OBC and the Go Better offer. When we book while onboard the Celebrity agent we are booking with automatically applies the B2B discount. If booking with a TA we have always had to request the B2B discount. So ask! Our last cruise the booking we made onboard was transferred to a TA we had previously used. We received an additional OBC from the TA and later upgraded at no cost.

Chris: Thanks for posting this! I called my TA(s) and received $200 total of OBC added on to our upcoming B2B.....I only vaguely remembered this perk. Thanks again friend for reminding me!!!! Hope you and Marie had a great cruise.....:)

Roger: Nice to hear from you. We’re still on our winter cruises. It’s so nice to be back on X, just like coming home. Best to you and Julie.

We received nothing on a 30 day B2B booked on board. I watch prices and when I found a drop in price, I phoned Celebrity about that and the rep, who was fabulous, gave the $100 for each leg (as well as the price drop). In our case it is not an OBC but $100 off the original price which I like much better.

Having done a few b2bs, we have gotten it, asked for it, applied as discount or as OBC.

When we learned about the b2b perk after our cruise on cc boards, I called Celebrity and even after the cruises issued a credit certificate to be used within one year.

Hal