Upsell !

Tommy's friend

Going to sound dumb here... Do they just randomly call for upgrade opportunities? Do you have to originally book a certain class or fare in order to be eligible?

For example, we try to mostly sail balconies, so would those not be eligible? We are in an interior in Feb., so would that make a difference?

Thanks and congrats on the upgrade!

Got a free upgrade on vista a week ago went from a inside on Rivera to a delux ocean view on same deck. Got a call from carnival the day before sailing first time for me. Loved the extra half bath in the cabin no toilet but sink and tub my wife and I could shower at the same time in different areas.

Going to sound dumb here... Do they just randomly call for upgrade opportunities? Do you have to originally book a certain class or fare in order to be eligible?

For example, we try to mostly sail balconies, so would those not be eligible? We are in an interior in Feb., so would that make a difference?

Thanks and congrats on the upgrade![/quote

Thank you! This was the first time we got a phone call and only 3 days prior to cruise. We have booked ocean view, balcony, extended balcony and interior over about 15 cruises. I had seen on here to watch for a call from Florida, which it was. They also emailed me once about 2 months prior to a cruise to upgrade from inside to ocean view but in that class of ship the ocean view cabins are on the very lowest decks...we prefer a little higher even if inside.