Price difference on Drink Package

ilovemy3boys

You can only buy the wine package on board. There are no other alcoholic drink packages available.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You can always buy the Premier or AIBP (whichever name you want to call it by now) on the first day of the cruise after that you cannot purchase it.

huh? - then what did I get when I bought the Premium Beverage Package???

If your 'huh?' is directed to me, then the Premium Beverage package you purchased on board covers tea, coffee, soft drinks, wine, beer, spirits. Ergo it is not an 'alcohol' package, it is a package that covers all drinks.

Princess only sell one package that is only alcohol and that is the wine package.

You can always buy the Premier or AIBP (whichever name you want to call it by now) on the first day of the cruise after that you cannot purchase it.

Indeed you can, and I do. But it is not an alcohol package and it is not sold as such, it is for all types of drink.

If your 'huh?' is directed to me, then the Premium Beverage package you purchased on board covers tea, coffee, soft drinks, wine, beer, spirits. Ergo it is not an 'alcohol' package, it is a package that covers all drinks.

Princess only sell one package that is only alcohol and that is the wine package.

Sorry, but no - they also sell beer packages - get 5 and pay for 4

Obtuse? did you just call me Obtuse? - Guards!

I am not sure why I am seeing different names as it is not a wine package or alcohol package.. but this below. I have heard it is the same price on the ship, but you have to sign up the same day or so because you have to pay for each day you are on the boat. We are doing the other package which is the soda and more. You can buy 4 cans of beer and get one free to your room or something like that and bottled water... which for sure I ordered since I do not feel like lugging bottled water on.

Premier Beverage Package$68.99 per person, per day

Enjoy a wide range of drinks for $59.99 per day plus a 15% gratuity. The Premier Beverage Package includes any individual beverage item such as fountain soda, bottled water, cocktails, spirits, wine by the glass, beers, coffee and tea, up to $12 (retail value). A 25% discount is also offered on all bottles of wine when purchased in bars, dining room or specialty restaurants.