Bad Reviews - Anyone submitted a bad review that was not published?

Lex450

Hello Lex450: I had a few minutes, reviewed and published your review. You should have received an email earlier to that effect.

Hi Laura,

I'm happy you published Lex450's Rhapsody review. I've been trying to find it with no luck. Can you please tell me where I'm going wrong?

Thanks!

Margy

Further to title.

Do cruisecritic publish all reviews or are they selective?

Do they just take a long time to publish reviews?

Submitted a bad review of an owners suite on Rhapsody of the Seas. Resubmitted review after a week incase original review was ‘lost in the post’.

Two weeks have passed and the resubmitted review still not published.

Review was concise, no heresay and did not insult anyone. I just evidenced how Royal Caribbean dealt with a ship wide situation and how they dealt with it in my case.

I am aware that Royal Caribbean et al are a big advertiser and contributor to cruisecritic, so was wondering if this would influence the way they decide on which reviews they publish or am I being suspicious?

Sorry, perhaps too many questions 🙈

I wrote a somewhat negative review that was never published,

Further to title.

Do cruisecritic publish all reviews or are they selective?

Do they just take a long time to publish reviews?

Submitted a bad review of an owners suite on Rhapsody of the Seas. Resubmitted review after a week incase original review was ‘lost in the post’.

Two weeks have passed and the resubmitted review still not published.

Review was concise, no heresay and did not insult anyone. I just evidenced how Royal Caribbean dealt with a ship wide situation and how they dealt with it in my case.

I am aware that Royal Caribbean et al are a big advertiser and contributor to cruisecritic, so was wondering if this would influence the way they decide on which reviews they publish or am I being suspicious?

Sorry, perhaps too many questions [emoji85]

Lex,

Just read your review posted above. That's a pretty awful experience.

I'm usually one that likes to plan things and would prefer to make my own accomadations rather than let a "Corporate Entity" plan it for me.

Although lately (as I'm growing up now... almost 50) I am certainly starting to see the benefit of just showing up and having things prearranged.

Reading your review keeps me far away from letting some corporate group plan anything for me.

I think I'd prefer the personal experience of a TA if we could ever find one that we really connect with (have been through 4 now and no bueno)

But from an RCI perspective, that's truly no way to run a business, especially for a guest staying in one of their elite accommodations.

Hindsight 20/20, do you wish you would have just made your own accommodations as you got off or called the hotline regardless of the concierge direction? From your experience what's the best approach for someone who finds themselves in a similar situation?

-Sean

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...