Regal Princess 10/26 - 11/5 Club Class B 428

skylane182

Had a great cruise with the retreaters aboard the Regal princess. Cabin was B 428 - club class Mini with extended angle balcony. Plenty of room on the balcony - very comfortable bed. Would definitely book this cabin again. Would probably not pay for club class again. Staff was incredible and overall great trip. Only downside was it took 5 days to get my laundry back! Thanks to the Retreaters who organized all the fun events!

Had a great cruise with the retreaters aboard the Regal princess. Cabin was B 428 - club class Mini with extended angle balcony. Plenty of room on the balcony - very comfortable bed. Would definitely book this cabin again. Would probably not pay for club class again. Staff was incredible and overall great trip. Only downside was it took 5 days to get my laundry back! Thanks to the Retreaters who organized all the fun events!

We are in R428 coming up on 12/10- do you have any pictures of the angled balcony? I would love to see it. Also, how was priority embarkation?? Did it go pretty quick. We want to reserve time in the sanctuary so the sooner we can board the easier that will be for us. Thanks for any input

I’m on Regal now. Liked Club Class dining but wouldn’t pay more than about $100/7 day cruise for it.

Laundry done twice and gotten back the next day both times.

We are in R428 coming up on 12/10- do you have any pictures of the angled balcony? I would love to see it. Also, how was priority embarkation?? Did it go pretty quick. We want to reserve time in the sanctuary so the sooner we can board the easier that will be for us. Thanks for any input

I do have a video - but haven’t figured out how to post it. Priority embarkation was quick, although we didn’t arrive until 1 pm, walked right on.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Could you share why you would probably not pay for club class again?

I wouldn’t pay because I wanted to dine with others not in club class. Had breakfast in club class 3 Times - great service and food was good, but not really different than main dining room. I am not a huge fan of crepes,so that was not a big deal for me.

I wouldn’t pay because I wanted to dine with others not in club class. Had breakfast in club class 3 Times - great service and food was good, but not really different than main dining room. I am not a huge fan of crepes,so that was not a big deal for me.

Thanks. I still don’t think I will also pay that much extra $$$ for an exclusive dining area and food extras. Would prefer to pay the extra for specialty restaurants only when I like to.

Video of B 428

Nice video!

Very similar to the two mini suites that we had on the Regal in M231 & M233

M231

24402925058_f3ff34a11a_z.jpgOur Cabin_2296 by Howard , on Flickr

Our three grandchildren were in M233

24402925028_00dfd6e780_z.jpgTheir Cabin _3147 by Howard , on Flickr

Our two and a half year old granddaughter rolled out of bed, landed on soft pillows placed on the floor, never woke up and slept the rest of the night on the floor.

38242155412_71658494e4_z.jpgRolled out of bed and never woke up_3155 by Howard , on Flickr

I plug in a night light in the bathroom

38357669992_81a00902a6_z.jpgDSC_2285 by Howard, on Flickr

You missed videoing the drain in the middle of the bathtub which is easy to step on accidentally closing it.

I also use a power strip with another night light for those middle of the night trips to the bathroom to pee

38357667142_27334fdfc8_z.jpgDSC_2288 by Howard , on Flickr

Howard