All things harmony

DAVLIB007

Hope you enjoyed! Can you give us a hint of your experience so questions can target what you actually did? For example, were you have suite, balcony or interior? Did you eat specialty or MDR?

Thanks!

BobJ

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Jumping in to say i just disembarked yesterday too. Bought the 10 drink card Wednesday but not sure when it first appeared. It cost a total of $93 including tax.

The cruise was outstanding

Not tax.

Gratuity.

Do they have a piano bar - a sing a long type of piano bar?

We board her next Saturday!!!!

We will be joining you next Saturday, Kathy. Not enamoured with the ports, especially Nassau, but in this case the destination could be the ship itself.

Michael, Silke and Olivia

Wondering if you went to the Quest game show and if so what night it was on?

Also, if you now anything about the Karoake on board? I'd like to know if you are able to access any songs via the internet or if they had a book of limited songs to select from?? Tia!

We sailed in September. Quest was second half of the week, can't remember which day exactly. As for karoake, they have it nightly, sometimes twice in a night. There is family friendly and adult-only. You had to choose from a book. There is also karoake that you sing along with a rock band, they have a different set of songs to choose from. Their lead singer does harmony & back up for you. With the band was called "rock-oa-ke" or something like that, and was in Dazzles. Adult karoake was in On Air. Not sure about the family-friendly as we didn't attend that.

Do they have a piano bar - a sing a long type of piano bar?

We board her next Saturday!!!!

Every ship has a Schooner Bar. That is where you will find a piano player in the evening.

Do you happen to know what drinks are included for free?

Tap water, coffee, hot and iced tea, juice at breakfast, milk (white and chocolate), hot chocolate (packets in the Cafe Promenade and Park Cafe), flavored waters, not sure if they still have the lemonade since they have the flavored waters.

I like to make my own milkshakes using the free soft-serve frozen "ice cream" and milk from the WJ, and sometimes I add coffee, too, for a mocha shake.

Roughly how busy was it on board? I'll be on board Harmony this time next year

The ship was full over 6300 people but to me never was an issue! It was a great cruise .. plan on getting to shows early for a seat and at peak times the windjammer was packed.. I went to park cafe or main dining room for breakfast and lunch instead and it was great! They have a breakfast and lunch buffet in the American Icon

What are the hours of the abyss and the water slides? How soon were you able to book for your entertainment. We cruise out June 2, 2018 and dining options are open to reserve. I would like to see the entertainment schedule first prior to. Do you have any cruise compasses to upload?

I have booked HARMONY for June 2019 in Villa Suite. My first time in Royal Service Star Level!! I have read previous cruise critic board and seems like a great service and will be hard to not have "Suite LIfe" on future sailings. Can someone explain what "Escape Room" is and location?? I can't find anything on the RC website under Harmony of the Seas. Thanks to all RC Cruisers posting on Oasis Class sailings as made my decision to book easier. :D

I have booked HARMONY for June 2019 in Villa Suite. My first time in Royal Service Star Level!! I have read previous cruise critic board and seems like a great service and will be hard to not have "Suite LIfe" on future sailings. Can someone explain what "Escape Room" is and location?? I can't find anything on the RC website under Harmony of the Seas. Thanks to all RC Cruisers posting on Oasis Class sailings as made my decision to book easier. :D

The Escape Room is "Escape the Rubicon" on Harmony, might show on deck plans as Puzzle Break. It is located deck 14 adjacent to Adventure Ocean kid's areas. It is a activity that pits a team of 6-12 against time to figure out clues and determine how to escape the room. Google Escape the Rubicon for more detail.

I'm not sure what a Villa Suite is? Can you clarify?

Thanks,

BobJ

What is drink card-we are on harmony next month,but haven't read about drink card?

A drink card is a punch card good for ten drinks. While prices vary, it will probably be $79 plus 18% gratuity. Likely to appear on Day 4. You can use it how you wish, with some sort of maximum $$$. Get drinks only for yourself, or treat anyone you wish. [emoji4]