When Do Shore Excursions become available?

FirstRodeo

It is extremely random, with some appearing over a year in advance and others only a few months. Even on the same cruise you excursions can turn up at different times for each port.

Having said that, 77 days sounds very close to me. Have you checked the roll call for your cruise to see if anyone else has had any luck?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is extremely random, with some appearing over a year in advance and others only a few months. Even on the same cruise you excursions can turn up at different times for each port.

Having said that, 77 days sounds very close to me. Have you checked the roll call for your cruise to see if anyone else has had any luck?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great idea, Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Our cruise leaves Nov. 27 and only recently have a number of excursions been posted. We received a message on the site that more will be available onboard. No excursions yet for Jamaica and just a few for some of the other ports.

I have a feeling they are really busy trying to settle the excursions for the closer sailing cruises that have been rerouted and will get to the others as this is resolved.

Hope you see yours soon!

Our cruise leaves Nov. 27 and only recently have a number of excursions been posted. We received a message on the site that more will be available onboard. No excursions yet for Jamaica and just a few for some of the other ports.

I have a feeling they are really busy trying to settle the excursions for the closer sailing cruises that have been rerouted and will get to the others as this is resolved.

Hope you see yours soon!

Thanks! Enjoy your trip!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That is what I've been told also. Just make sure to bring your paperwork and check your onboard account after the excursion to make sure your are properly credited the $100 per port.

$100 per port?

If you are mentioning the shore excursion credit is $50 per port per cabin, it is not a per person thing.

I have called the NCL shore excursion dept several times trying to find out when Pride of America shore excursion helio tours will be available to book for March, 2018 sailing. Possibly in a few weeks is what they tell me each time. What has been the time frame for previous Pride of America cruisers who have taken a helicopter tour? Those excursions cannot be booked online.