Advice for transport from ft lauderdale to hotel

Arwen

At least in my area many of the drivers are signed up for both services, use two phones, and take whichever ride comes to them first. For the most part the difference I see in fares is measured in pennies; your results may be different.

At least in my area many of the drivers are signed up for both services, use two phones, and take whichever ride comes to them first. For the most part the difference I see in fares is measured in pennies; your results may be different.
JohninDC,

I'm more into a great Customer Service experience. Living in a mega tourist city, I have many- many choices, I tried them all and so far Lyft drivers have been the BEST for us.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

Just used Uber 3 hours ago from FLL to Embassy Suites. Cost was $11.88 and no hassles

Where did you pick the Uber up? We always just go to the cab line and they are dirty and our last time I thought I was going to die .The driver was going over 80 on a ramp. My husband had to tell him to slow down.:mad:

Take a deep breath. You are talking about FLL airport, not Heathrow or O'hare. Chaos is a bit of an overreaction. When you arrive and have you luggage get a cab, summon an uber or use some sort of shuttle that you book in person. This really isn't something to get worked up and stressed out over. You have a flight, hotel and cruise. Getting to the hotel is a MINOR issue that can be taken care of when you arrive at the airport.

Fll airport to Embassy Suite via taxi, Nov 14; cost $18, very unfriendly driver but no waiting since arrived about 11:00 am.

Hotel shuttle to Port Everglades Terminal 21 or 29 can't remember ( much further than normal terminal 2) $9/pp

Return post cuise from terminal 2 PE to Embassy Suite via taxi, cost was $6-8, however taxi had a minimum charge of $10. Again, not friendly, barely spoke english!