Anaktuvuk Pass flight tour on July 27, 2018 with Northern Alaska Tour Company

JP-Cruise

Hello,

I am a solo traveller, and will be in Fairbanks on July 26 2018. For July 27, I am on a wait list for the evening Anaktuvuk Pass flight tour with Northern Alaska Tour Company. Or their gates of the arctic circle/Anaktuvuk Pass all day tour. They require a 4 person minimum for these tours. So if anyone is interested in joining me for either one of these tours on July 27, 2018 please let me know

Check first on your roll call. If you don't get anyone there, then check on other roll calls for your date. If you need help finding your roll call, give us the ship name and date and someone will be able to help. (y)

Oh okay, thanks guys,

I’m actually doing an Alaskan Cruise tour with princess. I’m doing the SB8 connoisseur tour. I am doing the land portion first and staying at the princess riverside lodge in Fairbanks. I am landing in Fairbanks a day earlier so I can do this particular tour. The only tricky thing. Like I Stated, they require a minimum of 4 people for either tour