Christmas dinner on R ships

cbb

I really did try to research this before I asked it but failed to find the info....so....

What kind of meal does O offer for Christmas Day? One of the fantastic brunches in the MDR, Christmas dinner in MDR?

We arrive in Cairns, Au at 2pm on Christmas Day and were trying to plan our day and calorie intake!!!

Thanks!!!

I can’t answer for Christmas dinner but I am currently on Riviera and our Thanksgiving dinner last week was a bit disappointing. They did serve turkey in both the MDR and the Terrace but as an American it wasn’t exactly what we expected. There was barely a spoonful of stuffing, mashed potatoes had to be ordered as a side and no gravy[emoji33]. Perhaps it was all the French chefs on board! I will say the pecan pie and pumpkin pie were excellent! Enjoy the cruise!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have been on 3 Christmas Cruises on O. Two on R ships, one on the Riviera. Christmas EVE on all three was celebrated by Goose and all the sides in the MDR for dinner. We ate in Jacques on the Riviera instead. IMHO, The goose was fine, and i believe they offered something else, but nothing over the top to die for. I think there was ham or something for Christmas Day, but can’t remember so must not have been special. No brunch on all three, and we had sea days so, not in a port.