2 Bedroom ATS (8730) - Did we make the right decision?

Hello everyone. We just switched our reservations around and decided to upgrade to a 2 bedroom ATS on Oasis in March. We are excited about the space and the benefits of Star Class, but two questions.

1. Should we be concerned about noise in the room, specifically the bedrooms? It looks like with the doors shut it should be quiet given the bedrooms are set back quite a bit.

2. I have noticed mention of a lot of "parties" on the balconies of the ATS. Should we be concerned about dozens of people above us?

Its a small fortune to stay in the ATS and we are looking for some rest and relaxation, so setting our expectations now.

Thanks!

We stayed in 8330 on Harmony 10/14. No issues whatsoever in the bedrooms or with noise from above. Don't forget the ship is made out of steel. :) You'll love it, take full advantage of the Genies and the benefits that it brings. Don't be shy. Ever. :)

We enjoyed the ATS 8330 on Allure and didn’t have any noise issues inside the bedrooms or the entire suite. Recall it being extremely quiet once the doors are closed. Also never had any awareness of what was happening on the outside decks above us, thus don’t believe you should have a concern.

Hello everyone. We just switched our reservations around and decided to upgrade to a 2 bedroom ATS on Oasis in March. We are excited about the space and the benefits of Star Class, but two questions.

1. Should we be concerned about noise in the room, specifically the bedrooms? It looks like with the doors shut it should be quiet given the bedrooms are set back quite a bit.

2. I have noticed mention of a lot of "parties" on the balconies of the ATS. Should we be concerned about dozens of people above us?

Its a small fortune to stay in the ATS and we are looking for some rest and relaxation, so setting our expectations now.

Thanks!

We have stayed in 8330 & 9330 on the Oasis & Allure, you made a great decision. I think you will be happy with your choice. I love being on deck 8, Central Park is very convenient. The huge balcony in the A1 is awesome. Don’t be concerned with the noise, it isn’t an issue unless you want no activity at all. You can hear the shows at the Aquatheater when you are in the living room. We never had an issue with sound from above or below us. The A1 balcony wraps around the side of the ship, so you can have privacy on the balcony no matter what is going on at the rock climbing wall or AqTh. Enjoy your vacation!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We’ve been in both 8330 and 9730 on Harmony. There is a lot of activity around the Aqua Theater but with the doors closed it’s not disturbing. Because you are on the lowest of the ATS you will not even see or hear anyone in any of the other ATS.

While we love having a a Genie, at times they can be a bit of an intrusion. It seems like the doorbell rings 15 times a day for one reason or another. Sometimes the “relaxing” thing proved to be a challenge.

Take full advantage of your balcony. It’s incedible. Since you can order food from any of the specialty restaurants and have it served in your suite, do that. Breakfast is particularly wonderful out on your balcony. It can get very warm out there but it’s usually still cool enough in the AM.

I recommend seeing the Aqua Theater show both from the balcony and also down in the seats. It’s a completely different show with 2 different perspectives. The Genie can erserve seats for you down front. You will get a bit wet from the overhead flyers.

Don’t be afraid to use the Genie’s access. Use him/her every time you want to leave the ship. They can save you lots of time and headaches. That’s what they’re there for.