Sunshine to Charleston

kybluecruiser

30 minutes ago, scpirate said:

I'm in Columbia so it 2 hours to port instead of Florida but the itinerary is not worth it to me did it twice not wasting any more money on Bahamas.

Yeah, we are a little west of Columbia, but pretty much only planning on doing cruises out of PC because the for times we want to cruise, ships out of Charleston and JAX are only doing short cruises to the Bahamas and we too aren't interested in any more trips to Nassau or Freeport for a while.

16 hours ago, scpirate said:

I'm in Columbia so it 2 hours to port instead of Florida but the itinerary is not worth it to me did it twice not wasting any more money on Bahamas.

we're a couple of hours away from Charleston too but we don't really care where the boat goes as long as we're on it :classic_rolleyes:.  For me it's an escape from cooking, doing dishes and cleaning ... being pampered makes me a happy woman.  This year we go to the Bahamas but in 2020 we'll be going to Cuba where we haven't been yet.

We love the idea of not having to pay for a hotel before and after Florida cruises and being home by lunch time on the last morning.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question. We are sailing on the Sunshine on July 7th.  My question is this, does anyone know of an excursion, hop off, hop on bus that would take care of our luggage so that we would not have to sit at the airport all day post cruise?

Thanks so much