Hello!!

Host CJSKIDS

• Administrators

We have an official response re: Cruise Critic Hosts; here it is if you haven't already seen it:

Hosts oversee specific forums. They generally have the ability to move and delete posts & threads, and perform other actions. Becoming a Host for a specific forum is usually rewarded to users who are particularly helpful and knowledgeable in the subject of the forum they are hosting.

Hosts Are Here to Help Out; Their Opinions Are Their Own!

Many of our Hosts contribute to various discussions. They are free to contribute, or not contribute, as they see fit. Their opinions are their own. Cruise Critic does not regulate what the staff says about a location, cruise line, shore excursion or travel provider.

Our volunteers are drawn from a wide circle of daily life. Most of them are experienced travelers -- either realtime or "armchair." All are outside the travel field in their professional lives. You should not believe that our hosts have any additional insight or information simply because they have a "Host" prefix to their name. Cruise Critic hosts are not representatives nor employees of Cruise Critic."

That said, so many of our members have post counts numbering in the thousands - some over 5,000! ALL of these people -- from hosts to members who spend countless hours posting on the forums enjoy cruising, but also get great joy out of helping others to enjoy cruising. Sometimes, it's as simple as that.

May everyone's holiday be happy, and your 2018 be full of great cruising times!

Laura

Does the Host add new cruise ships to the Roll Call Forum? If so, please add the new Sky Princess. Official release is today and yesterday for Elites. I am sure we will want to start a roll call for this exciting new ship.

Not something that I do but I will forward this question.

Does the Host add new cruise ships to the Roll Call Forum? If so, please add the new Sky Princess. Official release is today and yesterday for Elites. I am sure we will want to start a roll call for this exciting new ship.

Here you go!!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1115

Congratulations on becoming a host for us with cruise critic. Folks like you have made cruising a more rewarding experience through information and advice. Enjoy you new adventure and I'm sure you will have a wonderful time. I only have good things to say about cruise critic!

Cheers - Ken & Darlene