My Time Dining Without Reservations

lbrandon

We are sailing on Harmony in February and have selected My Time Dining. Do we absolutely have to make reservations to get a table or can we just show up when we would like to eat? We like to wing it on vacation and not have to deal with a specific schedule. We usually eat later, around 7:30 or 8pm. We've only sailed NCL before and they just give you a pager if tables aren't available right away when we arrive at the dining room. Does RC do something similar?

I booked my time dining on the Oasis and some nights we didn’t turn up on time. But still got us sat down within about 10 minutes. So no, you don’t have to book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We were on the Allure last month and we didn't make any reservation for any evening. The wait was not long but they sent us to traditional dinning rooms a few times. Couple of evenings, we were eating while the waiter/asst waiter were setting up tables around us for the 2nd seating. Toward the end, we told them we want to eat in MTD room and the got us a table relatively quick (maybe 5 minutes but definitely less than 10).

We sailed HOTS this past March...we had no problem just showing up...the wait time you will have depends on the time you show up. We tend to eat early (6-6:30) so we didn't usually have any wait time at all.